3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
Panoskin to Google Street View Demo and Discuss
for Newbies with Wojciech and Tom with Panoskin
3D ShowcaseMarketing

Matterport Success! Out-of-State Buyer2839

Basic
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
I'm here on the Georgia Coast (awaiting hurricane Matthew) and scanned a nice, just-under-$500,000 property last Tuesday. On Thursday an offer was made by a couple in Maine! Husband flew down Saturday and it's a done deal. MP was the key! (And my stunning photography, of course.)
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Basic
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations, that's great! How did you present your photography and Matterport as a package? Can we see a link?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Basic
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
just dropboxed client the photos and sent link to MP. no biggie. smart client. i have no idea how it got to Maine!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Basic
JohnLoser private msg quote post Address this user
It's the magic of the internet and MLS listings. One of my clients specializes in sales of homes to his customers in Asia. We are working to make it possible for them to see the homes with "a new dimension" as we add the 3DTours to the listings for them.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
42251 4 4
destitute