44598 2 2
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
plus 1 0
|If you are just starting out - or thinking revisiting your pricing - here are 20 questions that may be helpful to ask yourself:
1. If your business was a hotel, which category would it be and why?
2. Bundle or offer as optional extra?
3. Can you offer Matterport Spaces for free? (Make money from something else)
4. Volume discount?
5. Frequency discount?
6. Size discount?
7. What do others in your market charge for Matterport Spaces 3D Tours?
8. Other spaces that residential real estate? (Hint: monthly recurring revenue)
9. What do others charge in similar markets?
10. Is price the only thing that differentiates you from a competitor?
11. What problem do you solve that other Matterport Pros in your market do not?
12. Do you set your public pricing higher (and are willing to negotiate)?
13. Do you set your public pricing as “it is what it is”?
14. Do you tell people your pricing – and that you are willing to negotiate?
15. Is doing business with you like buying a used car or buying a Tesla (no discounting)?
16. Is Matterport ancillary revenue or your only revenue?
17. Have you tested price points?
18. Charge by Square Foot? Tiers of Size? Listing price of home for sale? Other?
19. Do you want to be scanning every day?
20. Does my 50/30/20 Rule apply to you?
What other questions should you ask yourself when setting or revisiting pricing?
|Post 1 IP flag post|