Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3dinsights private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All, is there a way to add Mattertags to 360 view as it looks like it is disabled in workshop.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Cleveland, OH
CLE3D private msg quote post Address this user
Not available yet that I've seen or heard unfortunately.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Viewing private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @3dinsights - do you mean within a walk round model or a still 360 shot?

Adding tags to the model itself is simply clicking into 'Workshop' at the bottom in a blue button and once its launched, click the 'Mattertags' button on the left to add them in. Or at least that's how I remember it.

If you're talking about 360 panoramic stills then im wondering the same thing. I have an outside courtyard with a different door in each corner of the courtyard(4 houses in total in a big square). I want to start the tour with the 360 panoramic still and tag the 4 different doors with hyperlinks to start the individual (separately uploaded) model when clicked.

Anybody got any ideas?

Cheers,
Baxter
Post 3 IP   flag post
Standard
Wandsworth U.K.
RobinLycka private msg quote post Address this user
@3dinsights The Mattertag needs to sit on the mesh of the model, that´s how it knows where to be. The 360 views doesn´t have a mesh, hence it can´t sit anywhere yet. I assume that MP is working on attaching the matter tag to the cube faces of the panorama.

@Baxter You could capture the 36o with another camera (or if you´re adventurous you can mock around in the source code, find the jpg´s and stitch them together). You can then use a different software, like Kolor autopano and use a self hosted 360 as a menu to navigate to each of the apartment as you suggest.

TL;DR: At present moment you can´t put mattertags in 360 views.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Viewing private msg quote post Address this user
@3DscannUK that's a good idea and I'd give it a go if I had time! Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101437 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?