Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Faster Cloud processing time for your Spaces2747

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport sent a survey to its customers asking...

"How important would _______________________ be in helping you and your business be more effective and efficient?"

I am posting each feature to a separate thread, in case you want to discuss a specific feature request with the Matterport Community.

BTW, Matterport reads every word of the Forum. So consider the WE GET AROUND FORUM as your platform to weigh-in with other Matterpeeps and Matterport ....

Best,

Dan

----

Matterport Question

"How important would Faster processing time for your Spaces (after you upload them to Matterport Cloud). What is the target processing time and would you be willing to pay more for faster processing? in helping you and your business be more effective and efficient?"
Post 1 IP   flag post
Cleveland, OH
CLE3D private msg quote post Address this user
Would be interested in others' opinions on this because I have been very satisfied with the processing time of models. I think it would be great if there was an expediting option for a small extra fee, AS LONG as the standard time now isn't affected. But for a demo or crunch time when someone wants the tour posted right away, it would be great to have the option.
Post 2 IP   flag post
cire385 private msg quote post Address this user
I personally do not see an issue with the processing time. As long as you're setting the right expectations to your client. I would rather see them focus on other features than to spend time working on process time.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101438 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?