Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Less time for each individual 3D scan?2746

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport sent a survey to its customers asking...

"How important would _______________________ be in helping you and your business be more effective and efficient?"

I am posting each feature to a separate thread, in case you want to discuss a specific feature request with the Matterport Community.

BTW, Matterport reads every word of the Forum. So consider the WE GET AROUND FORUM as your platform to weigh-in with other Matterpeeps and Matterport ....

Best,

Dan

----

Matterport Question

"How important would Less time for each individual 3D scan when capturing a Space. How fast should each scan be and why? in helping you and your business be more effective and efficient?"
Post 1 IP   flag post
JRMaddox private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah I wish that the scanning process was a little quicker. But not to sure how that can be done...
Post 2 IP   flag post
Cleveland, OH
CLE3D private msg quote post Address this user
Obviously we'd all want this to be done faster. Time is money. As long as the quality isn't degraded because of speed, why would we not want it to be faster. This is why I love using a camera like the Theta in which I can shoot an entire home in 1/4 the time of the MP.
Post 3 IP   flag post
CGFlash private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, but the Theta is very distorted and you can't create walk throughs.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@CGFlash: +1. And Theta doesn't show a visual representation of your progress. I love that Matterport does this - I'm not operating blindly.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101641 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?