Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Help creating Mattertag posts for a fee2726

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport sent a survey to its customers asking...

"How important would ________________ be in helping you and your business be successful?"

I am posting each feature to a separate thread, in case you want to discuss a specific feature request with the Matterport Community.

BTW, Matterport reads every word of the Forum. So consider the WE GET AROUND FORUM as your platform to weigh-in with other Matterpeeps and Matterport ....

Best,

Dan

----

Matterport Question

"How important would A 3rd party add-on service (for a fee) to create Mattertag Posts. How much would you be willing to pay for this service (e.g. per Highlight Reel or per stop on the Guided Tour)? be in helping you and your business be successful?"
Post 1 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
So silly. No one knows your scan better than you and the client you made it for.

I would like training videos built into Workshop so that clients (collaborators) can watch a training video on using MatterTags to see how easy it is and to get ideas.

I don't use MatterTags - i just offer them to clients to use.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Noel private msg quote post Address this user
Yes to training video.
Also would rely like to be able to join scans together. as working with a global retail store who looks like they are going to use a scan to allow VR shopping. They need Tags to describe what is on the shelves and walk from department to department. Happy to discuss in private message, as the retailer is not yet ready to make public what they are doing.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@Noel - I have tours wherein there are multiple floors joined by the stairway beside the elevator. I would love a MatterTag on the elevator that linked to the next level
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 you can with Mattertag links just use the 'U' to get a link to the next level. The only downside would be that it might open the space in a new window. I haven't tested it with a Mattertag but the 'U' url generator will let you link to a specific place in the model.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101636 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?