Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.mp2sqft.com

MP2SQFT relaunches again with data generated from the model itself. Floorplans to graphically show each measured area are no longer available, but data is EXACTLY the same as before!

Models viewed before 9/21 are still available with all tools and floorplan images that you were able to view in v2.0!
Post 1 IP   flag post
bonduell private msg quote post Address this user
@metroplex360
Great! Bu you can't put your arms around what's already gone. The service is dead without floor plans.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Standard
Wandsworth U.K.
RobinLycka private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 Thanks, this still helps me to quickly calculate SqFt and compare to the agents SqFt for invoicing purposes. If I´d never seen the floorpan images I would´ve said this is amazing still good though
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@bonduell Thank you for confirming that. I didn't spend too much time looking, but Matterport have done a very good job removing access to files that are non-essential to Showcase. On one hand, it stinks to not have the floorplan files - but one the other hand, I respect that they locked their system down appropriately.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

If you are new to the discussion about the experimental MP2SQFT Beta Square Feet and Meters Calculator tool - free use for WE GET AROUND FORUM MEMBERS - here's the backstory in the original post about MP2QFT.

Free MP2SQFT.com Calculates SQ FT and Meters

Plus, here an index of Forum discussions about Matterport disabling the data feed that @Metroplex360 - and other developers use to create Matterport 3rd party tools, services and solutions:

Matterport Kills Services Discussion Index

It would be GREAT if Matterport re-enabled the color codes areas to restore the full functionally of this essential tool for the Matterport Community.

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
ThreeDImaging private msg quote post Address this user
You are the man metroplex
Post 6 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360
I understand your support to Matterport, what I do not understand is this shows them several tools user want, since these tools were developed by you and Bonduell, we know this can be done and Matterprot knows there is an interest. If they want it to be their product then produce it and release it. These were products that two developers built and released, they have a complete staff and again I see nothing. We haven't even seen a public note saying they are even considering it, they may have told you in PM that they are but if they did like everything else it is you cannot tell anyone about it. That does not help the frustration we are all having. I am now having brokers contact me about leaks of information and tools from Matterport. Which again in my eyes shows me they are more interested in sales and not so much in support. When I have a broker asking me about features that are not available then I have to explain to the broker that he has more info than I do which again is very frustrating.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@ron0987

Remember what Matterport stated:

"But there's some good news! We are hoping to further develop these feature, and then offer them as part of our formal beta program. We don't yet have a timeline for that, though.

Again, we apologize for the changes, and look forward to re-introducing "sq meters" and other functionality soon!"

--

They know this is useful information and this is a public note to say that they are considering it. I'd LOVE for them to have already done it so I could spend my time solving other puzzles in my life
Post 8 IP   flag post
ScanMan private msg quote post Address this user
BOOM !!!! You Rock @Metroplex360
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 and once you solve those puzzles you can solve all the other puzzles in the world. You may even find Bigfoot. LOL
Post 10 IP   flag post
101636 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?