3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
Panoskin to Google Street View Demo and Discuss
for Newbies with Wojciech and Tom with Panoskin
Marketing

Matterport VR Featured on CNN Money Video2646

3rd Party
Service
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
http://money.cnn.com/video/technology/2016/08/19/virtual-reality-real-estate.cnnmoney/index.html

Is your marketing going to connect with people when they search for more information? Get ready for your phones to start ringing!
Post 1 • IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Great find!!!!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
Nice, but matterport should not try to make it look so easy, :-), as its not always easy when getting a problem when scanning a property. Then you need experience and creative thinking to complete the scans.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Standard
Wonderdawg private msg quote post Address this user
Agreed; notice the stitching error on the balcony railing?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
Notice Matterport never mentions that a "network of professionals nationwide" can also assist. Most brokers do not want to pay for the camera they barely want to pay for a shoot, so why not create demand with your existing base, Matterport will lose its position leaving this gap open.

@Wonderdawg I did notice the stitch issue .... funny how they make it look so easy .. Marketing people should talk to us for once.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@Wonderdawg Noticed it too Stuck out like a sore thumb
Post 6 • IP   flag post
42250 6 6
destitute