Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Problems

Matterport Workshop Privacy2628

bonduell private msg quote post Address this user
Did you know that after Matterport Workshop last update everyone can open ANY SPACE in Workshop like your own?!
It looks, like they get down all privacy for spaces.
Now, every person can see hidden areas and so on..

What they did it for?
Post 1 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
I think it's always been that way... at least, it has been for at least 5 months.
https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/1542/security-issue/

I contacted Matterport about this, and they are not concerned about the problem, nor plan to do anything about it in the near future.

Matt
Post 2 IP   flag post
bonduell private msg quote post Address this user
Bad news, my clients were confused. (
Post 3 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
Well, I also really do not see why this is permitted. Well, at least you cannot make any changes or save snapshots... But I think you can take measurments (I haven't tried in a while, I can't remember).

Matt
Post 4 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
I have thought something changed very recently. I used to need a different password for each of my clients after they had shared their scan with me as a collaborator. Recently I just click the link and I go directly to my customers' account without passwords (or maybe Firefox has one password in store and that is being used for all of the different accounts).

I wonder if they don't care about who can access Workshop why they still require one email address to be associated with one account only. The issue is when my clients would like to invite me as a collaborator I need to come up with a new gmail account for each one.

- Petra
Post 5 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
At least it's read only.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101436 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?