Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360immoviewerRicoh Theta S

immoviewer: Create 3D Tours with Ricoh Theta2541

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---

Video: How to capture a 3D Tour using a Ricoh Theta S + immoviewer = 3D/VR Tours as demoed by immoviewer CEO and Founder Ralf von Grafenstein.

-------------

See immoviewer Benefit (Below) for We Get Around Referral Network Members

-------------

immoviewer: Create 3D/VR Tours with Ricoh Theta S within Minutes

With the immoviewer 3D/VR tour creation platform, you can easily, quickly and affordably create tours using a Ricoh Theta S 360-degree spherical camera. immoviewer enables you to offer an additional visual storytelling solution (example) (Video: How to capture a 3D Tour using immoviewer + Ricoh Theta S)

immoviewer helps solve the following challenges for Matterport Pros:

✓ How to shoot a tour faster
✓ How to deliver a tour faster
✓ How to offer a more affordable solution
✓ How to affordably shoot lower price listings
✓ How to shoot only outdoor spaces
✓ How to help generate leads
✓ How to get customer discovery insight when sharing a tour
✓ How to 'walk' from outside to inside to outside
✓ Plus, once you buy a Ricoh Theta S camera, you will find other uses for the camera in addition to pairing it with immoviewer to create tours. For example, shooting 360º spherical videos.

immoviewer Features Include

✓ A web conferencing tool which allows agents to virtual walk potential buyers through a listing from anywhere at any time. (Video: How to do an immoviewer live session)
Visual display of tour statistics lets an agent know:
-- who has visited a listing
-- how long they have spent in the listing
-- which rooms they spent the most time
✓ Beautiful inside and outside images
✓ A hosted landing page - branded and non-branded for personal websites and MLS
✓ Each 360º tour can be experienced with VR with no additional software necessary (simply pair your smartphone with Gear VR, Google Cardboard or other head mounted devices.
✓ Branded for marketing; and unbranded tours for MLS
✓ Lead generation form included (Video: How to generate more leads with immoviewer)
✓ Integrate floor plans within tour view
✓ Hotspots enable faster walking through a space (including a sneak preview feature)
✓ Password protected tours (and lead generation)
Create and share your tour while on-site using the immoviewer app (iOS | Android)
✓ Countries Supported: United States, United Kingdom, France, Italy and Germany
✓ Chat (within tour)

Embed Code Examples

Example 1: Popup embed code (see actual code too)
Example 2: Integrated embed code (see actual code too)

immoviewer Benefit for We Get Around Referral Network Basic, Standard and Premium Members

✓ Two free months of immoviewer Service for up to 10 3D/VR tours
✓ 38 percent off the month-to-month plan (Details): just $4.90 per month per tour for Members

Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network, please see your Welcome Onboard Letter for how to receive this - and about 30 other - Member benefits.

Related Forum Post

ICSF16 immoviewer 3D/VR versus Matterport
Post 1 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod,

I have been considering adding this service to my clients, but am struggling with the price per month for each active tour. With the discount above, we would be charged $4.90 per active tour per month, up to 10 tours. Does this mean that if I have a home that takes 6 months to sell, I would end up paying $29.40 ($4.90 per month x 6 months) in fees for this one tour?

Also, do you happen to know what the cost will be for each model per month once you exceed 10 tours? If I am seriously looking at offering this service to my clients, I would need to know what my minimum cost would be after the promotional limit.

Finally, is there a white labeled version?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Jon
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hi @DanSmigrod,

I just reviewed the video at in the thread below and had my questions answered. Thank you for the thorough video interview.
ICSF16 immoviewer 3D/VR versus Matterport
From the video, cost is $79 per month for 12 active models and $49 per month for an additional 12 active listings
The viewer can have custom branding on the screen and for the nadir.

If you have any additional info, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jon
Post 3 IP   flag post
Juliaatimmoviewer private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @JonJ

You are correct. We have also just added $49/month for 5 active listings for those with less listings.

Remember that you can have more tours on your account but only 12 can be "active" you can activate an deactivate whenever you like.

and make sure you check out our We-Get-Around special!

You can contact me at julia.marks@immoviewer.com if you would like some more info or have any additional questions.

- Julia
Communications Manager
immoviewer USA
Post 4 IP   flag post
ThreeDImaging private msg quote post Address this user
what is are the major differences between Immoviewer and panotour?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Hi @persin,

Good question!

To put it simply - panotour is a 360 degree tour software and immoviewer is a real estate marketing software which is based around 360 degree tours plus a variety of other real estate functions and features. immoviewer's aim is to create an ecosystem specifically focused on helping agents/brokers use new tech easily and simply to gain more leads and sell more houses.

We also encourage our customers to use the RICOH Theta S as we believe its the best for our software. Small/sleek, inexpensive and easy-to-use.

This tech review by Craig Rowe at inman might also help you.

http://www.inman.com/2016/09/02/love-3-d-hate-the-hassle-immoviewer-package-fits-in-your-pocket/

@DanSmigrod described our unique real estate specific features well above:

"✓ Visual display of tour statistics lets an agent know:
-- who has visited a listing
-- how long they have spent in the listing
-- which rooms they spent the most time
✓ A hosted landing page - branded and non-branded for personal websites and MLS
✓ Each 360º tour can be experienced with VR with no additional software necessary (simply pair your smartphone with Gear VR, Google Cardboard or other head mounted devices.
✓ Branded for marketing; and unbranded tours for MLS
✓ Lead generation form included (Video: How to generate more leads with immoviewer)
✓ Integrate floor plans within tour view
✓ Hotspots enable faster walking through a space (including a sneak preview feature)
✓ Password protected tours (and lead generation)
Create and share your tour while on-site using the immoviewer app (iOS | Android)
✓ Countries Supported: United States, United Kingdom, France, Italy and Germany
✓ Chat (within tour)"

I hope this answers your question,

Julia
Post 6 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@Juliaatimmoviewer @DanSmigrod I believe the best function of Immoviewer is the ability for agents to virtually go through a property on line with potential buyers. My question is when buying the deal through Matterport user group, we shoot for many agents. Can each tour be branded to them and will they still have that ability?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Hi @Helen,

Sorry for the late response. Funny you should ask that. We are working on this feature at the moment. I have just asked our developers and they said that this will be up and running with the month.

So this means that you, the customer, will have an account and in your account you can customize each tour (brand) to a different agent if needed.

I will keep you posted as to when this goes live.

Cheers,

Julia
Post 8 IP   flag post
If anyone is interested, here is a comparison of Immoviewer and Matterport. These tours were created 2 days apart. The Matterport tour was done on a cloudy and rainy day, so I was not able to get any exterior shots from the deck or balconies.

In terms of time to shoot, it took me about 2 hours 15 minutes to capture the property with Matterport and about 45 minutes with Immoviewer. I would say it took me about the same time to photograph the property as it would to create the Immoviewer tour.

Matterport vs. Immoviewer

Also, I am always looking to improve my skills, if anyone has any suggestions or helpful comments on either virtual tour or photos, they are always welcome!

Enjoy!
Jon
Post 9 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@JonJ I am surprised the Immoviewer looks really good for images from the Theta. I noticed some images auto paned while others did not. Is there a way for you to choose which ones do this when creating it? Or maybe I just did not wait for the image to load fully? I think this is a cost effective alternative for realtors that don't want to spend the big bucks getting a MP scan done.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Hi @Helen,
To be honest with you, I just got the Ricoh Theta S on Wednesday. So, I was pleasantly surprised to see the photos come out so well. As for the auto panning, I did not set anything for each photo. Seems to be random, but I will take a closer look later today and report back.
Post 11 IP   flag post
I did a little digging around in the app today and was not able to find any place that allowed me to set or disable the auto pan feature. Also, I really like this product for outdoor shooting where points of interest are not in very close proximity. Here is one I shot at a community playground while I was with the kiddos.

Treehouse Example

The operation of this system was easy enough for me to shoot the above example while watching 6 of my kids (7 total).
One other thing to note, my wife shared the tour on her Facebook page and you are able to go through the tour without leaving Facebook.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@JonJ I think you've convinced me to keep my Theta S. Perhaps it's not such a bad tool for homes ... for large areas I was finding the quality to be subpar due to lack of depth of field, etc. - but this tour is quite impressive.

Also, congrats on being a dad with 7 kids! I have 5 myself and thought that that was a pretty big number

My thoughts on this instance of Immoviewer vs Matterport.

1) You had your tripod not completely level at times -- it's not super noticeable, but I find that the Immoviewer tour feels unnaturally slippery, so it can be hard to

2) Immoviewer's little white box pop-up and red arrows aren't very elegant.

3) I like the preview that pops up with Immoviewer when you mouse over the arrows -- but then again, red arrows and weird pano previews are neat tech -- but they just don't equal the natural feeling that I feel with Matterport.

4) I have made tours that look like Immoviewer via Pano2VR including cardboard support. I ditched that for Matterport as I liked the overall feeling more.

5) Immoviewer froze for me on Mozilla Firefox. Their sample failed to load the first time. Second time it loaded, I was s shocked by the low quality of the first pan that had the dude walking around in the background of it ... what on earth?

This might sound overly negative towards the platform, but honestly, I love what Immoviewer is doing and really look forward to seeing their platform grow.

I honestly think that Matterport tours have a certain feeling to them that is just unmatched -- they are very smooth and engaging and don't just feel like tech.
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Video: Why immoviewer in 83 seconds

best,

Dan
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
BTW, this Saturday (8 Oct 2016) is Chalktoberfest in Marietta, Georgia.

✓ 80 Chalk Artists
✓ 30,000 people
✓ 125 Craft Beers

Seems like the perfect outdoor event for me to take immoviewer for a spin.

Best,

Dan
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Moving this to the top, in light of a recent post about Ricoh Theta ...

Dan
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Related We Get Around Network Forum Topic

Inman: 3D/VR listings to skyrocket in 2017

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 17 IP   flag post
101431 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?