3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Street View Photographer? 3,328 We Get Around Network Members in 104 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
WGAN-TV Channel
Insta360 One 360 Camera (Photo-Video-Livestream)
First Look-Day 3: WGAN Founder Dan Smigrod
Last 30 Days: 57,283 Page Views | 10,489 Visitors | 105 New Members
Matterport Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 40,396  |  Total Topics: 5,352
We Get Around Network Forum
Business PlanReal EstateRealtorStrategy

Using video and Matterport for listings2537

GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
It is my belief that if all of the Matterport service providers were to do a blast of this type of video, extolling the virtues of Matterport for even a month, the system would become a standard. It is amazing that so many Realtors who have listings are not even considering using the system and think the public will never find out that they were denied access to such a powerful tool. I am doing all I can to find business using the system.

I have several more videos planned and each one of them will feature at least some tease "information" for Matterport.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
If anyone is curious, the ad for this on Facebook in a small sample, in a zip code where I advertise a lot is over 50%. So the Matterport word is spreading.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
PropertyGuyCLT private msg quote post Address this user
Who made the video? How can I get one made that is similar?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@proertyguyclt Our team did this video we do all our own stuff in house.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
40762 4 4
destitute