Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseStrategy

iOS Showcase app and sharing with clients2534

alsangio private msg quote post Address this user
Is it possible for the clients to have the showcase app installed in their iPads and for me to share specific models with them in order for them to be able to download the models onto their iPad ? This way they wouldn't need Internet when showing to their clients.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
and further to this I have a number of clients with large touch screen monitors in their model home sales centre..if this units are not connected to internet how do i load completed Matterport Home tours?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Scannen private msg quote post Address this user
I havenĀ“t done that but I assume you have to either log in in their ipad so you can download the models from the cloud or give them a user account for a limited time so they can access those models. Someone else knows a different way?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Mark private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

We were working on solution for Android and iOS together with the standalone app for Win and Mac OSX that is used to showcase Krpano based tours. It can be modified to work with Matterport models but only in online mode. PM me for more details if you are interested.

Thanks
Mirko
www.360viewlabs.com
Post 4 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Yes. Clients can download the 3D Showcase app and download their models without any need to log in to a Matterport account.

All they need is the model #. e.g. https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=WpXiSfPQj8N they just need the code WpXiSfPQj8N.

In the app they go to cloud (along the bottom) and then click the search icon (magnifying glass) at the top, enter the model, and they can download it to view offline later.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Scannen private msg quote post Address this user
Great! Did it and worked. Thanks for the tip Queen_City_3D.
Post 6 IP   flag post
alsangio private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you very much! @Queen_City_3D
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
@Integratedman you can have them use an iPad to HDMI adapter, connect the iPad to the monitor via one of the HDMI inputs and let them control the tour from iPad. This is the Best workaround I know of.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101424 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?