Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
leeverdon private msg quote post Address this user
Hello.

Have any of you fine folks out there used anyone recently to digitally home stage a Matterport VT?

I know Blue Sketch do it but I would like to know if there are any others out there who do a decent enough job. I like to shop around first, do my research etc.

Thanks.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@leeverdon

I am happy with Blue-Sketch virtual staging 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

More info in this MUG Forum thread ...

20 Questions Live: Blue Sketch (virtual staging)

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
smcclell private msg quote post Address this user
What do blue sketch charge?
Post 3 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
We also do Virtual Staging, from Snapshots taken from a Matterport Space (ideally), or from HDR photos (we need a few dimensions), or from Aerial shots...

Contact me for more detail
Matt
Post 4 IP   flag post
leeverdon private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah thanks guys. I'm actually looking for someone who can virtual home stage a Matterport VT, not using still photos.

I realize that it is not possible, but there's money to made if someone can figure that out.

Good luck.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

thanks for the shoutout. We stage still .jpg images, we can work with 1920x1080 (72 dpi) exports from Matterport but of course the better the original image quality the better the final quality.

We charge USD 99.95 per photograph. Happy to send anyone material over email if you email me sales at blue-sketch.com.

I'm not aware of anyone who can stage the 3D tour at the moment.

- Petra, Blue-Sketch.com
(917) 291 2533
Post 6 IP   flag post
RGO private msg quote post Address this user
Hello....I am very upset with 3rd party companies who do not provide phone help or return requests.

Matterport is almost impossible to get a return email or call.

We discovered Home Staging by the company Blue-Sketch. There is no phone number on their site. There is NO information on the cost of their services. We wrote an email through their site and have yet to get s response.

I don't get it.

Petra, don't know who she is as there is no information on Blue-Sketch, above in this thread, she mentions a $99.95 fee for staging. Is she a customer ? Is she an owner or manager of Blue-Sketch ? Then why isn't any of this information on the website ?

We want to deliver services to new clients that MP does not, will not make available.....and yet, these 3rd party companies do the same thing.....no information, contact phone numbers, timely responses.

Time is money. Clients want answers and services. Real Estate agents are stuck in old thinking....pictures. If we are to break that mentality to 3D VR, then clients want answers to questions. We can't give it if these 3rd party companies, Matterport, are too slow in responding.

Very upsetting.....and we will work with those companies that speak to us, respond to us, to our needs by expanding what this technology should be and do.

Frustrating.....
Post 7 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
@RGO what do you need?
Post 8 IP   flag post
RGO private msg quote post Address this user
We are talking with clients and we want to share technology to inspire them to move towards 3D Touring.

Here are three items that would go a long way in convincing new clients to try 3D

1. TAGS that have Video Links

2. Privacy Channel where a museum like facility that charges admission, is very interested in our scanning the entire footprint and then let people take a 3D tour once inside the building....by charging a couple of dollars to use goggles to tour. Privacy Channel or HOW do I make the scan NOT public. We get the job and the client makes money.

3. For developers or agents, how much does it cost to stage an empty space ?

We have a couple of other THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX wishes, but MP does not reply.

These are three hot button items we wished we had answers to or abilities to provide new clients. We listen to them, unfortunately, we are not being listened to when we ask thee questions to MP or like a website like Blue Sketch.....missing info or contact info by phone or timely responses.....frustrating....
Post 9 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
Hi,

We could help you with at least 1 of your needs: Virtual Staging.
We do virtual staging from Matterport Snapshots (and the .OBJ file provided by Matterport). We could also work from HDR photos, but we need a few dimensions to rebuild the room, so it takes a bit more time (so a bit more expensive).
We DO NOT integrate 3D furniture inside the Matterport Virtual Tour. What you get is a still picture.
The price is $100 per room, and $40 per extra image in the same room (ex: for a large living/dining area, you might want 2 views - the price would be $140 for 2 views).

For the video links inside MatterTags, I'm not sure, but I think URL now work. If you put a youtube link, I believe it should work, but I haven't tested yet.

For making a tour private, that's another story. Through Matterport, I don't think it's possible (yet?). You should talk to Ross from WP3D Models... maybe through his system, there might be a way to make a pave private with a login/pw access... if not available yet, I'm sure he will put it on his long "todo" list and it will become available eventually.

Matt
Post 10 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
RGO,

there must be a misunderstanding here.

Price of Virtual Staging is mentioned on our Virtual Staging page http://blue-sketch.com/virtual-staging/

We have the phone number (917) 291 2533 mentioned in many places on the website, however you are right it is not under contact page. I will add it there.

My name is under the About section http://blue-sketch.com/about/

I have no missed calls from anyone this week. I don't have any voice mails from you.

I did receive one email through my website that I did not answer. The content of the email was praising a Virtual Staging competitor, telling how fantastic their service is and how this person will always be using this other service. I did not feel it was something that required an answer. There was no question in the email. Frankly I thought it was spam.

I'm very sorry about the disappointing experience. I'm sure I could do a better job keeping my website up to date. I have been very lucky to get a lot of business and being an entrepreneur I try to put my existing customers ahead of potential new customers. I will take this weekend to update my website. Thank you for the feedback.

Petra Soderling
Founder and CEO
Blue-Sketch
(917) 291 2533
sales at blue-sketch.com
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@RGO

Blue-Sketch is a five-star service provider.

We ALWAYS get our schematic floors form Blue-Sketch within one business day.

There are MANY Members of the Forum and We Get Around Referral Network that use Blue-Sketch for their 2D, 3D and virtual staging services.

I have worked with Petra for more than a year.

Best,

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Ross here from WP3D Models chiming in. (Thanks for the nod here @ArchimedStudio).

When it comes to password protection, we've definitely built in a solution using WP3D Models. This works really well in a number of scenarios (like preventing initial access until your client has paid!) However, once the page has been revealed, there's no way to further prevent someone from digging through the once-protected page code to find the public Matterport URL. There is currently no way to password protect that end content.

Ideally, there will be functionality added within the MP interface that would limit embedding of one's models to a specific domain name (like how Vimeo Pro does it). With that simple addition we'd have an easy way to protect (or even "sell" model views that live on one's own site.

I'm here if anyone has any other questions!
Post 13 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
@RGO,
Petra is unbelievably responsive to email and phone calls. Her product delivery speed and quality are top notch. I am always impressed with the level of service she is able to deliver!
Jon
Post 14 IP   flag post
Hasteninc private msg quote post Address this user
We also propose you to try our virtual staging service, which helps to impress buyers and sell faster.
Hasten is leading company in NYC, among our partners are Compass, Douglas Elliman, and Corcoran. We would be glad to cooperate with you as well.
You can find more info and examples of our work here:
www.hasten.me
Post 15 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
Hi leeverdon,
Just so I understand your question, are you wanting to know if someone can stage the 3d model (using the obj file)of a Matterport space? You would then like a way to view the space in a similar interface as the Matterport showcase? Walk around a virtually staged 3d space?
Thanks,
Jon
Post 16 IP   flag post
pirusan private msg quote post Address this user
Petra not responsive???
Must be a distant relative with the same name (?)
Post 17 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
Thank you @pirusan
Post 18 IP   flag post
101641 18 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?