Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Hyperlinks on mattertags2512

3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
Any news on release date I have project pending on this feature hope is not a big foot sighting
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
But big foot is real, I think Mattertags are a myth.
Post 2 IP   flag post
RGO private msg quote post Address this user
I have also promised this to clients and more business is possible but MP has to move on this. Expand the usage opportunities instead of just selling cameras.......PLEASE !!!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Noel private msg quote post Address this user
The powers to be in MP HQ, please allow the Hypertext links soooooon. The limits of 200 scans in one model are stopped with this solution, as you can have two (or more models) linked together. I am about to scan a 4500 square meter retail shop which is a multi-national group. I have the Global Wholesale Business manager who loves MP because of the Mattertags. He also likes MP over Google street View, because of privacy, and also the ability to go into VR. However if hyper links where active then I could scan smaller departments (children's, Men's Women's ware etc) and join together.
Yes expand the usage opportunities, PLEASE!! I am happy to beta test with this massive retail space.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Olivius private msg quote post Address this user
please check here https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/2569/page/1/mattertaghow-to-link-to-an-outside-resource/#25

The option is already enable ...

use this format
[text](http:www.theURLyouwant.com)

Post 5 IP   flag post
fsmith private msg quote post Address this user
Most Beta testers have received a detailed PDF document from Matterport explaining some of the other options with Mattertag links such as having them open in a new window instead of a new tab. I am not a Beta tester BTW. Anyone can create the links - it's just that the Beta testers have the inside track.

Maybe a Beta tester can give us a link to a model that has links which open in a new window?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Noel private msg quote post Address this user
The Hypertext links for Meta Tags works great. using the [Click Here](LINK INFO). However the link opens a new tab and keeps the old one open. Is there a way to use the existing tab? Thanks for any tips/ideas
Post 7 IP   flag post
ScanMan private msg quote post Address this user
I've successfully linked from a model to a second one but I'm unable to get back to the original model again via another link back I've created. Is the [clickhere] option the only option ?
Post 8 IP   flag post
FurnitureScanner private msg quote post Address this user
@fsmith Did anyone reach out to you with more info about the Mattertags? I'd love to change the links so that they open in another tab (_blank) instead of a popup.
Post 9 IP   flag post
fsmith private msg quote post Address this user
No, but I know the documentation for the links Beta explains how to do it... You can either open the links in a new tab or a new auto-scaled overlay window. I think you add something like &tab=win or &tab=nt to the link URL, but don't recall since I only saw it briefly.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101646 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?