Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 406 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,418 Page Views | 18,255 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
As promised, here's a review of the Giroptic 360 cam and the links to a photo, as well as a video with it. I compared it with the gear 360 camera I currently have as well.

See the 360 photo comparison and 360 video comparison HERE

There was a firmware update that added an automatic HDR render option which significantly helped the photo quality.

Post 1 IP   flag post
DigitalImageries private msg quote post Address this user
Those Groves around the lenses hold the add on water proof lense covers. Don't put the cam in water without them
Post 2 IP   flag post
I've seen them on the original video for this; however, they were not included, and it's not an accessory for purchase on their website. The camera is rated to be water proof, but no mention to extra cover required is mentioned anywhere on their website. Sounds like someone is going to test this feature and be sadly disappointed. What gives?

Post 3 IP   flag post
DigitalImageries private msg quote post Address this user
I was a early backer and they included them in as a thank you.... I guess. I have not tried them yet
Post 4 IP   flag post
360Verbeelding private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, please invest in a pro cam or cam rig. These are all toys.

Grtz Rene
Post 5 IP   flag post
Which would you recommend?
@360verbeelding
Post 6 IP   flag post
GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
As I was the first person to review this "exact same camera" and turned it over to Carlos, I am excited to hear how it can be utilized to route someone back to your website. As I see this there was little promotional benefit to this camera.

If I can not find a way as a Broker to share the image and then get the person back to me it is valueless.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I think using a service like roundme and embedding the picture to your website is one way, but it has to be hosted by a 3rd party.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Cleveland, OH
CLE3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guus, was super excited to test this thing out... it landed at my door about 45 min ago and I am still yet to get it to turn on properly. Can't even get it to do a factory reset - it's completely bricked up, any ideas? Not a good start to this review...
Post 9 IP   flag post
Make sure it's charged for a while, maybe swap the battery to the other one.
I didn't have any issues. Follow the quick guide.
Also, download the app. Wifi password is Giroptic or giroptic
Post 10 IP   flag post
101704 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?