3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Street View Photographer? 3,118 We Get Around Network Members in 103 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
We Get Around Network Forum
Virtual RealityVR

Can someone share an MP2VR link?2424

Basic
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
As the subject says, can someone share a link to pull it up on the app. I've seen the sample, but I'd like to see a real user link before I order a conversion.

Thanks in advance.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum
Founder
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @CarlosFHdz

At $74 - since you are a We Get Around Referral Network Member - and delivered in one business day, it's a no brainer.

Here is a download link to the We Get Around MP2VR model:

http://mp2vr.com/d.php?i=KpweykhRtyu&n=mp2vr_Stacks_on_Main_Nashville_(MP2VR)

Hi All,

If you want to see how this Matterport Space - converted to VR via the MP2VR Service - works on a Android smartphone + Google Cardboard (or Samsung Smarphone + Samsung Gear VR) please see this Matterport User Group Forum thread:

MP2VR: Quick Start With Matterport VR

Best,

Dan
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Basic
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @DanSmigrod
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Forum
Founder
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@CarlosFHdz

If you decide to order a Matterport VR conversion via MP2VR - to get the $74 rate instead of $99 rate, please see the We Get Around Referral Network Member Welcome Onboard letter (new) (benefit #10) for the form to request your unique Member promo code for MP2VR.

Thanks,

Dan

P.S. If you need the password for the Welcome Letter, please PM me.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
38871 4 4
destitute