Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CMSFacebook

AD-Content Management System (CMS) Solutions241

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
If you have a Content Management System (CMS) solution for Matterport 3D Showcase models, please post to this thread.

If you have questions/comments about solutions posted here, please also post in this thread.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
dfellars private msg quote post Address this user
Dan, my company works with a few CMS platforms. what are you looking to solve?

Dan Fellars
www.scandimensions.com
Post 2 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for posting this Dan!

I'm pleased to announce a new product I've developed for WordPress-based sites that makes it very easy to publish, organize and share your Matterport Models.

http://wp3dmodels.com/

So, while I didn't develop a separate "CMS", my custom plugin leverages much of the power of WordPress and is an easy add-on for people who already use this platform for their website.

For people who aren't currently using WordPress, this solution can make a nice supplementary "gallery" that can be used just for 3D Showcase management.

There's a blog post I wrote for We Get Around that has a number of screenshots and more information:

http://www.we-get-around.com/wegetaround-atlanta-our-blog/2015/4/2/matterport-3d-content-management-system-wordpress-plugin-includes-elegant-facebook-integration

There's a ton of info related to features found on the links above and I'm "all ears" if anyone has questions/comments.

Cheers! Ross
Post 3 IP   flag post
dfellars private msg quote post Address this user
Solid plugin! Is the model landing page editable? Can you customize the single model pages with the wordpress or visual editor?

Dan Fellars
www.scandimensions.com
Post 4 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
Thanks Dan...

Yes, the single pages are certainly editable as you can provide your own single model template to override the one that ships with the plugin. The model list views all work off a shortcode that can be placed on any of your existing site templates.

I see that you guys build WordPress-based solutions as well and I'd love the opportunity to supplement your offerings with my plugin!

Thanks in advance....Ross
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
We Get Around uses @rpetersn WP3D Models WordPress plugin CMS solution for managing our Gallery of Matterport 3D Showcases. (Even though we use Squarespace for hosting our website.)

[We were a WP3D Models beta tester. It's so rock-solid, we made it live on our website.]

To immediately see one example of why I am THRILLED with this WordPress plugin, please compare the two Facebook posts that we used to illustrate Ross' We Get Around blog post today.

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
SummerMayhugh private msg quote post Address this user
Rpetersn...I'm interested so this is a tool to use so you can easily dislpay your models on your current business website?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
Yep...exactly. It'll work with WordPress based business websites...or you could consider creating a separate "Gallery" site for your models and supplement an existing, non-WordPress, site.

Did you get a chance to look at the site I built to promote this yet?

wp3dmodels.com

There are some good examples of how you might want to use this tool on the "Demos" page here:

http://wp3dmodels.com/demos/

Please let me know if you have any questions and please consider signing up to my newsletter for updates:

http://eepurl.com/bimmZH

Thanks! rp
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Marcel
Thanks @CarlosFHdz

For anyone else interested there are quite a few MP users now using the portal. Check out www.3dspaceportal.com

In summary: its a model manager,CMS, contact manager, billing, analytics, model grouping, hosting schedules, email templates blah blah blah. All the features a MP professional would need to run a business (we developed it for our business)

The main feature I guess is the 4 themed viewers (with multiple color schemes) that display info on your model via icons on the left or right. agency branding, property info, image gallery, video gallery, agent contact info, contact form, map, help, about you.

Looking to add new themes regularly.

Your'e all welcome to a trial account. If you like it the cost is $49US p/m per 100 models.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
Hi all...

Just wanted to circle back here and leave a quick note.

We launched the WP3D Models WordPress Plugin for sale earlier this week.

There are just a few lifetime licenses still available and I wanted to be sure that I put the word out here on this "CMS specific" thread.

Special thanks to @DanSmigrod and others here on the Forum for all of your support! I'm excited to be a part of this with all of you.

Thx...Ross
Post 10 IP   flag post
101437 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?