Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,024 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 46 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
I think I already know this answer, but is there anyway a 3D tour can be put on a DVD and accessed from that DVD without having to use the Matterports web link? Have a client wanting it like this.
Post 1 IP   flag post
leeverdon private msg quote post Address this user
There is another way to avoid using the Matterport link. Have you tried using Dropbox to host an HTML file?

See instructions below:

https://bamcat.com/2013/09/12/how-to-host-an-html-file-on-dropbox/
Post 2 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelray
I think I already know this answer, but is there anyway a 3D tour can be put on a DVD and accessed from that DVD without having to use the Matterports web link? Have a client wanting it like this.

Do your clients know they can download the tour to the SHOWCASE app to have it available offline on an iPad?
Post 3 IP   flag post
jscottsmith private msg quote post Address this user
I haven't tried this yet... But is there a way for me to download and share just one project offline with a client?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I don't think we need to re-create the wheel when Matterport has already done the heavy lifting and the app is free:

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/matterport-3d-showcase/id1068799884?mt=8

I originally thought we had to be logged in to our Matterport accounts to download a model to be available offline, but that is not the case - as long as the model is made public it can be downloaded without any Matterport account required by searching for it by the model code (e.g., gjb7UUq4JmS )
Post 5 IP   flag post
Biggles private msg quote post Address this user
That's excellent thanks Queen City.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101274 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?