Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CamerasCapture 2.xScanningScans

First gen camera and new app update 2.0.7 issues239

Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
I started having an alignment issue yesterday. I would scan a location, move to the next, and then the next. The middle location would not stitch, however the next location would. The second location has more data to stitch to than the 3rd location, yet it would not work, but the 3rd would. Very strange.
Only just started happening after the last app update, but happened maybe 8 times within 30ish sweeps.
Anyone else having this issue?

See photo for example
Sweep 36 did not stitch
Post 1 IP   flag post
CharlieB private msg quote post Address this user
Jamie, I have been having similar issues. And also having issues with not being able to move from one scan location to other in some situations. Also earlier today I was checking out a scan on another website and couldn't get from the kitchen to the hall or visa versa.

In fact when in the hall way you couldn't even see the scan locations on the floor and you couldn't enter the room.

I have shared this with support.

In a recent support email they shared that "While your camera is running the appropriate version of firmware based on its date of manufacture, a newer version will be available to you as soon as the camera firmware update procedure is released to the general population. To clarify the recent update of the capture application has the ability to update camera firmware however this feature is still undergoing testing ad has not yet been enabled."
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Interesting. Thanks Charlie. I will email support as well and see what they have to say.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101636 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?