Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseCapture AppScans

Timeline on Outdoor 360° Views?2339

Acomeau15 private msg quote post Address this user
Just interested as to if anyone knows the timeline on when the outdoor 360° Views and External links within Mattertags will actually be available?? Obviously great features that we'd love to begin to showcase to our clients.
Post 1 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
I've been told by MP that 360 should be available later this month but the External links may be a bit longer. The 360 will just be an update so all cameras will be able to now shoot exteriors.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Gotta love how they announce this feature to agents and leave us in the wind as to when we actually can do it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
Typical matterport to announce features and never come to fruition, or take forever. By the time that we are able to do them, there's a way better product on the market already
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

I visited with the Matterport team today (3 August 2016) about "when" will 360º Views and Mattertags (new additions).

My impression is that Matterport is committed to (doing their best to) deliver these solutions by the end of August 2016.

That said, I encourage you not to talk about the announcements until they are live.

I did get a demo of all three announcements from the Matterport team. I will plan to write more about what I saw and what I thought.

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
I apologize ...

I incorrectly wrote (above) that Matttertags will be available by the end of August 2016.

Matterport reminded me that their press release Tuesday (2 August 2016) says that the new Mattertag features will be available later in the 3rd quarter [2016].

360º Views are being targeted to release by the end of August 2016.

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
101432 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?