3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Live at 5
How to Pitch Matterport to Real Estate Agents
and Brokers with WGAN Founder Dan Smigrod
AdviceNewbieproblem

Stitching on Just the lamp2324

billherman private msg quote post Address this user
Did our first Scan yesterday and overall, pretty pleased. However, I don't know what would have caused the lamp to look the way it does. How can this be fixed and what did we not do that we were supposed to do? Also, I am assuming that the 'holes' in the Dollhouse/Floorplan view were due to the lack of Scans in that room. http://hometakesvideos.com/showcase/3dtour.php?id=7375&cat=tour&style=ub

Comments and tips by anyone on anything else they see appreciated.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
nothing you can do except stay as away as possible from objects whenever you can (not possible in 95% of cases!).
We are all at the mercy of Matterport's alignment algorithm changes... In my opinion, it converts faster, but the result are much worse than before...

Matt
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Thanks Matt. Now I know
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Standard
RobinLycka private msg quote post Address this user
I would suggest that you send it to Matterport Support to make sure they are aware of the number of issues that occur on a daily basis amongst their users.

If we donĀ“t tell them, they will not focus on it, right ?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Good Idea, I'll do that.

Thanks,
Colin
Post 5 • IP   flag post
41640 5 5
destitute