Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcasebugFloors

Separating Floors: Scans on Wrong Floor231

BrettMtn private msg quote post Address this user
I did a scan yesterday and had to rescan the basement before leaving because I scanned the first time with only the finished areas visible and then the agent decided it would be good to see the unfinished areas as well. I created a new floor and did the scan again with the doors to the unfinished areas open. Everything seemed fine onsite. Before uploading, I duplicated the scan and deleted the basement that I scanned originally leaving just the correct version with the unfinished areas. This showed 3 floors in capture, upstairs, main floor and basement(version2). Once the scan processed however, it shows the whole house, but the basement scans were added to the main floor, not on their own floor. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions on how to get it to separate out the basement? Workshop shows 3 floors as well, just not in the showcase. Here's the scan:

Post 1 IP   flag post
Glenda private msg quote post Address this user
Every now and then, a model will show a portion of a floor on the wrong level. When that happens, I just make a tiny change (enough to allow a new upload) then upload and re-process. It usually takes care of the problem.
Post 2 IP   flag post
BrettMtn private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @glenda that worked!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Glenda private msg quote post Address this user
Yay!
Post 4 IP   flag post
101429 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?