Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ThreeDImaging private msg quote post Address this user
I currently work for a property management company JCM (Jersey Central Management), did some scans last week in Pennsylvania At a major facility that they own, lynnewood gardens. I was speaking to a lady in the office, one of their sales people. She asked me if matterport Can be seen in full 3D on a computer with 3D glasses. Does mp2vr support this? If not is there any way to do this? She said this would be great for their townhouse units that are usually occupied. It would give people a better feeling of the townhouses they offer.
Post 1 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Hi there @persin

In regards to full 3D with glasses I think what she was trying to describe was being able to view the townhouses in virtual reality (VR) The answer to your questions is yes, MP2VR produces VR models from any Matterport model.

She could offer this solution in one of two ways. The first was to purchase a Samsung phone as well as the Samsung Gear headset and let potential renters tour the propertied virtually in her office.

The other option was to offer the VT via Google Cardboard where prospective renters would download our MP2VR app from the Google Play and then she can send them the different townhouse VT to the perspective renters.

I would suggest one of the two options above but try to persuade her to go with the Gear option as it produces a much better experiences.

I hope that answers your question. If not please feel free to contact me directly via PM.

Best regards
Gary
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@GarySnyder

Had a great follow-up meeting today (28 July 2016) with a property management company. We installed MP2VR on Samsung phones for use with Gear VR and Google Cardboard - along with the first Matterport Space MP2VR converted for our multi-property / multi-state client.

Client super-exited to use Google Carboard by their sales team at an upcoming outdoor festival and in the onsite sales office for the under construction community. (Even though the model is built, it is a construction site so no public access.)

Thanks again for the 1-day MP2VR turnaround. That's amazing.

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod

Thanks for the update Dan I'm sure if their sales team deploy VR tours it will increase their sale through as their potential buyers get as close to possible a real life experience of walking through the different property options.

Best regards
Gary
Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?