Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Help WantedMarketingRoundme

Matterport+ Theta S + WP3D Models + Round.me2258

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Queen_City_3D
@DanSmigrod

It looks like you uploaded the theta shots to the round.me site, is that right?

It's neat that you have the 3 "hero shots" to choose from (i.e., "Kiss", "Cake" and "Cheers" and then it loads whichever one you click on in the screen.

Would that round.me format work within the "3rd Party Content" solution of the WP3D plug-in?

I've been using the theta images in that 3rd Party Content area, but can only pick one Theta image to showcase. It would be nice to have the option to have multiple 360° images there.

@Queen_City_3D

Yes! Using WP3D Models, I created this Single Property Website demo that seamlessly integrates the three 360º photo spheres I published to my (free) Round.Me account:

✓ Matterport Spaces 3D Tour
✓ 360º Photo Spheres (three) (shot with Ricoh Theta S)
✓ 360º Spherical Video (shot with Ricoh Theta S)
✓ Photos
✓ Floor Plans
✓ Agent Contact Box

While I have shared examples of WP3D Models Single Property Websites before in the MUG Forum, such as (5011greenpinedrive.info), what's special about the one I created for this discussion -- based on the learning in this MUG Forum thread and this thread and this thread:

✓ 360º video seamless integrated
✓ 360º photo spheres seamless integrated (more than one)

Plus, with the Pro version of Round.Me, you get a "white label" version that you can add your logo instead of Round.Me

Special shout-outs to:

@GeorgeK thought leadership in Theta S meets WP3D Models
@Queen_City_3D for asking what's possible
@rpetersn for showing what's possible

Best,

Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by @rpetersn
Hey guys....

The "round.me" tool is great, and YES, this will pop right into the "3rd Party Content" tool that is already part of WP3D Models.

You just need to vary what you paste:

Instead of the stock link:
https://roundme.com/tour/63597/view/157283/

You'd paste this:
https://roundme.com/embed/63597/157283

This corrected link can be found by looking closely at the code found in the iframe embed that they provide.
Post 1 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
That's really GRRRREAT!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
BTW, the above is meant to inspire how we, as Matterport Service Providers, can enhance our visual storytelling solutions to help our clients, by simply buying a $350 360º spherical camera.

This is also an example of how to differentiate your services to make your competition irrelevant.

Now that you can add 360º spherical video and a gallery of 360º photo spheres to your single property websites, how else might you leverage these tools?

For We Get Around, we're already starting adding outdoor 360º photo spheres.

I could imagine adding 360º spherical video of an agent giving a walking tour of the hour.

Your thoughts?

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
jscottsmith private msg quote post Address this user
I'm doing something similar, but with apps and plugins. What do you think? Always looking for new tricks.

7799underwoodridge.com
Post 4 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
Beautiful!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
great job. Really gives the viewer an experience doesn't it?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Chadcloses private msg quote post Address this user
To @ Jscottsmith. I want that listing!! lol
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'll bet!
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@jscottsmith Excellent Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
Hilton Head Island, SC
THRHHI private msg quote post Address this user
Very interesting with all the 3D imaging. I played with the LG Cam360 for a week but was not impressed at all. First it would not connect by bluetooth with my LG phone...and by the way LG tech support is worthless. The camera is controlled by bluetooth but downloads the files to phone with wifi. All the processing is done on the app not the camera. Did get it to connect with wifi but since the wifi range is about 10' i was directly in every shot. Interesting enough my LG tablet would connect with Bluetooth to operate the camera correctly but would not let files download via wifi. Needless to say i gave it back to the dealer. Probably will look at the Theta S. I think there are some legitimate uses for the spherical photos and video in our business. I like what you did, jscottsmith, with the 360 photos on the 7799underwoodridge.com webpage and i like your round.me images DanSmigrod on your sample page. Dan, I do find the 360 video on your demo page very awkward to watch. Similiarly you added the Theta S image of the balconey to the Eclipse Condo Atlanta single page and personally i do not think it adds anything to the presentation. The perspective and fish eye look, i think, are actually distracting to the presentation. I am all about new technology but adding it just cause you have it may not always be the right thing.
Dan i thought you posted a video of your birthday that was spherical video but not like the "fish bowl" video that is in the sample page. I think it was in an email. Why did you not use that format? I may be an old dog but I still like to learn new tricks.
Tom
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Tom @THRHHI

Okay if I start a new thread about the LG Cam360 and begin with quoting a portion of your post above?

About the demo page, I reset the view in Round.Me ... any better for you?

Below are my choices. Once I get the project "right" in Round.Me, I will Round.Me for hosting going forward instead of the Ricoh Theta hosting that I used for this listing.

Not sure which email (link) that you are referencing ..

Dan

Post 11 IP   flag post
Hilton Head Island, SC
THRHHI private msg quote post Address this user
Yes that is fine to add to an LG 360 thread. I have more info on that but did not want that post to be too long. The birthday video i referenced was not in an email but in the thread "Matterport Pros: Also Buy a Ricoh Theta S".
Post 12 IP   flag post
JoeMontaleone private msg quote post Address this user
@jscottsmith Have you taken down this site? It doesn't seem to be working this morning.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Nope. Works for me. Are you still having trouble?
Post 14 IP   flag post
101433 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?