Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Hosting

WordPress vs Drupal | WordPress vs Joomia2231

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
I received this email today (21 July 2016) from WP Engine (hosting platform we use for the We Get Around Gallery powered by WP3D Models WordPress Plug-in).

---

How Do Drupal, Joomla Compare to WordPress?

Now that 26 percent of the web runs on WordPress, it may feel like the obvious choice for an open source CMS. But WordPress’ key rivals -- Drupal and Joomla -- are constantly gunning for market share. To help you make the case for WordPress over Drupal and Joomla, we put together two white papers examining the difference. You’ll be prepared if someone asks “Why WordPress over other CMSs?”

Check out WordPress vs Drupal and WordPress vs Joomia

---

Let the debate begin!

---
Post 1 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Joomla is for people who like to think like computers. Drupal is for IT people who want job security. Wordpress is for everyone else; and in the hands of a pro, is more capable than the others.

I've worked with Drupal and Joomla and find myself wasting a lot of time. With Wordpress, if I use best-known, I'll have a site that another developer could easily take over if my services are no longer required, and that openness is good.

I have built over 100 Wordpress sites and run and manage: www.antiochwebhost.com
Post 2 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Yep...what @Metroplex360 said.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
I just re-read my post and I meant 'if I use best practices'
Post 4 IP   flag post
101431 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?