36174 2 2
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
plus 1 0
While chatting with a seasoned Matterport Pro by phone, he asked me how to get started with Matterport VR at a basic, tactical level.
If this sounds like you too, here's a check list to help you get started ...
Check List: Getting Started with Matterport VR via MP2VR
1. Buy one Google Cardboard V2 ($15 plus shipping)
2. Convert a Matterport Space to VR via MP2VR ($99/$74 Members)
3. Use a QR Code scanner app to scan the QR code on Google Cardboard V2
4. Download free Google Cardboard App (“Yes” to confirm V2)
5. Do the Google Cardboard tutorial (easy, fast and fun)
6. Download free MP2VR App (Android)
7. MP2VR will send you a link like this ...
Open it on your Android smartphone
8. [Step 7 automatically places your VR into MP2VR App]
9. Open MP2VR App on your Android phone
10. Insert your Android phone into the Google Cardboard V2
11. Read the onscreen instructions about how to ‘walk around’
12. Experience your Matterport Space in VR (rotate your body 360º)
Want to reach more about Matterport Virtual Reality in general or MP2VR in particular? Please use the MUG Forum Search Box powered by Google. And, see the Tags: VR, Virtual Reality
|Post 1 IP flag post|