Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseNewbies

walk through tour starting point.220

CameraBroad private msg quote post Address this user
I'm super new to the Matterport, have shot 2 listings and had a question about the actual walk through tour. I begin shooting at the front door, but the tour seems to begin in the bedroom. Is there anything I am doing wrong? Or a way to keystone a space as the beginning of the tour?

Thanks for any help!
Post 1 IP   flag post
sdubose99 private msg quote post Address this user
You have to go into Workshop, capture a snapshot and select it as your starting point. Not sure why it doesn't start on your first scan though...
Post 2 IP   flag post
BrettMtn private msg quote post Address this user
Is there any way to have it start in dollhouse view or only in walk through? Also, I don't seem to be able to take a snapshot in dollhouse view. Is there something I'm missing or are people just doing a screen grab to get this shot?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Marcel private msg quote post Address this user
You can take a snapshot in doll house view that will then be the start point via Workshop. @BrettMtn not sure why you cannot. Unless they changed something recently.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Tim private msg quote post Address this user
Def still works...we use doll house view for the start of all tours.
Post 5 IP   flag post
BrettMtn private msg quote post Address this user
@Marcel @Tim thanks, I'll give it another try. I think my browser was having some issues when running Workshop.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Boise, Idaho
360Idaho private msg quote post Address this user
If you start out with the doll house view is there a way to select the starting point the walk thru begins at when it zooms inside the house?
Post 7 IP   flag post
JulianHowardCT private msg quote post Address this user
@kenjblair see @sdubose99 post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdubose99
You have to go into Workshop, capture a snapshot and select it as your starting point. Not sure why it doesn't start on your first scan though...

Make sure you're inside when you make the snapshot. Then, when you view the walkthrough, it will reproduce the exact composition and angle of this snapshot as your starting point.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Boise, Idaho
360Idaho private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Julian but I'm not sure I worded my question correctly. I know how to capture the starting point but I want it to open up on the doll house floor plan view first. Then when you click on the walk thru icon, how do I choose where it starts or zooms to? You'd almost have to have two capture settings.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101429 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?