Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
IndustryReal EstateRealtorsSellTips

Single page listing2195

Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
I have wondered this for a while and would like to know some feedback for single pages listings. Who asks for these? Do you market them? What do you charge? Are you using WP3D to put them together? What is your hosting fee? And the big question is it worth it? I love how they look but do realtors use them or is it more for one offs being sold by owner?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@htimsabbub23

We Get Around in Atlanta used both WP3D Models and KoaWare to create Single Property Websites.

We use them as a marketing tool to win new business. Plus, it's a great way to deliver (branded and un-branded):

✓ Matterport Space
✓ "iPad Video" or FLY-IN 3D Video
✓ Floor Plans
✓ Images
✓ 360º photo sphere (WP3D Models only)
✓ Contact Us Form
✓ Custom URL
✓ MLS content repurposed

For More Info, please see these two MUG Forum Threats:

20 Questions Live: WP3D Models | www.5011greenpinedrive.info
20 Questions Live: KoaWare | www.5011greenpinedrive.com

We let our clients choose which style they like best.

We include a Single Property Website in our bundled pricing.

We do not charge extra for Single Property Websites. Our clients them because we provide both a branded and non-branded version.

Best.

Dan

P.S. We Get Around Standard Members of the We Get Around Referral Network get free use of WP3D Models. Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network get one free Basic KoaWare Single Property Website Monthly. Since you are a Member, please see the We Get Around Referral Network Welcome Letter for how to redeem. Please PM me if you need the password.
Post 2 IP   flag post
GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
It entirely depends on the marketing systems that the Realtor uses. Many Realtors just do not want to spend the money. Last night I was at a big REALTOR meeting and one of the incoming Presidents of a Local Association did not even know what a Matterport was.

You are at the front of the curve...But the word and knowledge is growing.

George Kenner
Realtor of the Year
Ca. Association of Realtors, Champion of Home Award Recipient.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@GeorgeK

You comment about the incoming President not knowing about MP reminds me that I recently attended an Atlanta residential real estate conference where I had lunch with the director of training of a 600+ agent franchise. His responsibilities include rolling out new tech to agents. He NEVER heard of Matterport and declined a demo of Matterport VR.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
I provide them to my clients and they are included with the virtual tour. They don't cost me anything since I am now using the WP3D plugin. If they want a custom url (.info), I do charge a small fee ($10). It is a great way to drive additional traffic to your website instead of to Matterports. They usually have a sign rider that they put in the front yard to get attention to the neighbors and anyone driving by looking at houses in the neighborhood. For the real estate agent, it is something concrete that they can point to that sets their marketing apart from others and does not cost that much.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101729 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?