Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,023 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 45 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GearVirtual Reality

MP2VR's Gear VR Conversion App is Now Live2192

GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---

MP2VR is excited to announce that their Gear VR conversion app will no longer need your phones ID to convert your models to VR. Today [Friday, 15 July 206] MP2VR officially launched our Oculus Gear app. All you need to do is visit our single access page below for all your VR conversion needs.

http://www.mp2vr.com/

Here you find the link to our Google Cardboard VR app which allows you to view any model once it’s been converted into VR via Cardboard.

You’ll also find the link to our new Oculus Gear app which eliminate the need for your phones ID. This is ideal for you and your customer to start viewing your models anytime or anyplace. Just follow the simple instruction and once installed you see the MP2VR app in your list of Oculus applications. Once launched your see our app in the main Oculus menu display when viewing with your headset.

Finally, we’ve streamed lined the ordering process for conversions with a link that allows you to order conversions through the same page. Just a single click and orders are instantly sent to us.

We’ve listen to all your feedback and took on your advice to make viewing and ordering VR conversion easier.

And last but not least we’re working on our iOS version which will be available in the next couple of months. So look out for that announcement here in the Matterport User Group Forum your only real source for what’s really happening on the MP front.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@GarySnyder

Congrats!

And, thank you for the exclusive announcement in the Matterport User Group Forum monthly newsletter earlier today (Friday, 15 July 2016) and now here in the Matterport User Group Forum for the community.

For the benefits of those that may be new to MP2VR service of converting Matterport Spaces to Virtual Reality viewable on both the Samsung Gear VR and Google Cardboard, here are three related MUG Forum threads ....

free MP2VR Gear VR app here
free MP2VR Google Cardboard app here
Order MP2VR Matterport to Virtual Reality conversions here

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
George private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Gary, excited to see this in action!

How do we obtain the 25% discount and is there a limit to number of scans? We have a nice 12,500 sqft property we'd love to use this on.

Thanks,
George
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@George

To receive 25 percent for We Get Around Referral Network Members like you, please see the Welcome Onboard letter (for redeeming dozens of Member benefits) ...

Welcome Onboard

I will PM you the password.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
Gear VR headset @ $45 and Samsung S6, @ $266 will arrive early next week. @garysnyder meet my checkbook!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@TrustedPhotoDC

So glad that you are a Member of the We Get Around Referral Network so that you can save 25 percent on your MP2VR Matterport Spaces to VR conversions.

Please see the We Get Around Referral Network Welcome Onboard letter for how to get conversions for $74.25 instead of $99 each.

PM me if you need the password for the Welcome Onboard letter.

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
willoreilly private msg quote post Address this user
Cool! Great news Gary, thanks.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Tette99 private msg quote post Address this user
How come when I see the MP2VR demo, I see the VR Shake a little as I move my googles?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Marcel private msg quote post Address this user
Guys, I highly recommend this product. I've done 4 VR conversions with Gary so far and the result on the Gear VR is amazing. The clients love it too and found it very easy to use. The support has been great. Thanks @GarySnyder.

I've held back promoting VR for MP as the cost were to high. But now I carry my VR & Cardboard to every meeting/scan to demonstrate VR to customers.

p.s. @GarySnyder I would keep your methodology to yourself. Trust me I have experience in this
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@GarySnyder

I successfully deleted the early versions of MP2VR and MP2VR Cardboard and re-installed them on our Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
janci private msg quote post Address this user
I have downloaded the file a link in Dan's quick start mp2vr thread on this address http://mp2vr.com/d.php?i=KpweykhRtyu&n=mp2vr_Stacks_on_Main_Nashville_(MP2VR) but upon opening got a message "can't open"

Did this work for you guys? Can anybody please post a link that works fine and opens?
thanks.

samsung s6,android 6.0.1

thanks
jan
Post 11 IP   flag post
@janci

You need to first download our MP2VR player for Gear to your phone at our main download page here https://www.mp2vr.com/ Just follow the directions and once you've downloaded the app you should see Dan's Stacks on Main Nashville model show up in our main menu.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.

Best regards
Gary
Post 12 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
@GarySnyder can the 360 be converted to 3D in other words have one scan as walk through and have 20 360's and convert to 3D?

Thanks
Post 13 IP   flag post
@3Dwalkmetjru

We have discussed this exact point but our first priority is to complete our iOS app then we'll look to see if this is even possible. If it is we'll make an announcement here in the forum.
Post 14 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
@GarySnyder thank you ...
Post 15 IP   flag post
101271 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?