3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
Panoskin to Google Street View Demo and Discuss
for Newbies with Wojciech and Tom with Panoskin
AutoCarMarketing

Car Wrap Signage for your Matterport Biz?2184

Premium
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Have you had your car custom wrapped to promote your Matterport Service Provider biz?

If so, please share an image here.

Seems like it would be fun to have a 360ยบ spherical photo wrap with messaging.

Best,

Dan
Post 1 • IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 • IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
Nota wrap but seasonal concept is hot out there lol
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user

My wife is the Matterport camera operator and does all my real estate scans + a bunch for my "competition".

We haven't done any wraps with the Matterport yet, but I have a wrap on a moving truck which I lend to my clients at no cost.

I have a conditional sale on a property right now from an individual who called me 100% based on the call to action of this truck. It's not a huge sale price for a house, but when it completes that's an approx $5,000 pay day for me.

I can't say there's been any other direct calls because of the wrap alone, but I'm sure it's helped my repeat & referral business as it aids with top-of-mind awareness.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Premium
@Queen_City_3D

Cool! Can you post a side view so we can see more of you and your promotional text?

Dan
Post 5 • IP   flag post
suncoastskyview private msg quote post Address this user
An associate of mine has a VERY distinctive logo. It is artistically pleasing and quite different from the rest. He has been very good at branding. One of the methods he uses is that he bought a Mini Cooper and had it completely wrapped in his logo. The rolling advertisement really seems to help his marketing.

We even have a home inspector here who bought a real greyhound bus and had it wrapped. That is hard to ignore.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Premium
@suncoastskyview

Great. Photo of the Mini Cooper and Greyhound bus?

Thanks,

Dan
Post 7 • IP   flag post
RenderingSpace private msg quote post Address this user
Vehicle wrapping for photography is actually not the best idea because it's pretty much letting everyone know that you have really expensive equipment in your car.

I've read that professional thieves specifically target cars wrapped for photography business.

There's much better ways to market yourself.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Premium
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
A Swiss TIP.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
42194 9 9
destitute