Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Marketing

25 Matterport Flyers: Your Contact Info/Logo2178

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---

More Info | Order Now

Whether you are just starting out – or a seasoned Matterport Pro – there never seems to be enough time to write, design and create marketing tools.

Now, imagine your contact info, logo and even one of your Matterport Spaces 3D tours integrated into 25 industry specific marketing flyers.

Save $100

And, We Get Around Referral Network Basic, Standard and Premium Members save $100: just $199 instead of $299 for all 25 flyers customized for you in less than a week.

That's $100 for a package of 25 Co-Branded Matterport Marketing Flyers customized with your logo and contact information. These include marketing sheets specific to 19 industries plus a 3D photography fact sheet, Real estate "live" email presentation, YOUR COMPANY BROCHURE and more...

We Get Around Referral Network Member Perspective3-D @srennick makes it easy, fast and affordable to receive these customized marketing tools – in less than a week – to help you succeed faster.

You can see 12 of 25 examples in this Dropbox that Perspective3-D did for We Get Around, a Matterport Service Provider in Atlanta.

For the list of the 25 Marketing Tools that will be customized with your contact info, logo and Matterport Space 3D tour, please see this Order Form.

✓ Flyer Examples
✓ Flyer Order Form

Questions about the flyers? Please see Order Form for contact info.

Saving $100 on 25 Matterport Flyers – customized with your contact info, logo and Matterport Space – is among dozen benefits of benefits of joining the We Get Around Referral Network as a Basic, Standard or Premium Member.

We Get Around Referral Network | Compare Plans
We Get Around Referral Network | Summary of Benefits
We Get Around Referral Network | Join as Basic Member

If you like the MUG Forum for getting and giving help, imagine succeeding faster by joining the We Get Around Referral Network as a Basic, Standard or Premium Member.

Best,

Dan

Post 1 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
Dan price seems very high, my opinion .. We have very cheap printing down here in Florida can I just get the file and print my own?

Thanks
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@3Dwalkmethru Actually $199 ($7.65 an item) is cheap . You have to look at the time taken to create them and put the wording in a way that creates a conversion.
Post 3 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
@glenntremain I understand their is design time, but I would like to order like 500 flyers maybe 1000.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@3Dwalkmethru

For clarification, the deliverables are 25 .pdfs – customized with your contact info, logo and Matterport Spaces 3D Tour.

You can then email or print them.

As @GlennTremain mentioned, for less than $8 each, you have instant marketing tools.

Even if you just needed ONE 1-sheet written and customized with your contact info, logo and Matterport Spaces 3D Tour, it is still a deal at $199.

Best,

Dan

P.S. Since you are a Member of the We Get Around Referral Network, you save $100 (That's $199 instead of $299)
Post 5 IP   flag post
srennick private msg quote post Address this user
Hi

I wanted to make myself available to anyone who had questions regarding these Marketing Materials.

I have created:

✓ 25 different presentation sheets for
✓ 19 industries

For our Matterport Service Provider business, I place a ...

✓ presentation sheet
✓ fact sheet and our
✓ brochure

... in a folder with my business card (white folders found at Office Depot) and bring it to the company that I am hoping to gain as a client.

Everything we provide gives them a thorough idea of who we are, what we do and how we can be of service to their business.

I bring my iPad with the Matterport app and give them my presentation.

I leave them with a folder.

These print materials have helped me to organize all of the talking points for every industry Matterport markets to.

Along with the 19 industry specific presentation sheets I have also created:

✓ An email presentation that has an active model to open up, ✓ videos by Matterport and talking points for the real estate industry.
✓ A co-branded flyer template that I brand with our company,Matterport and the agent that is my client.

They then use the flyer at their listing presentations with the Matterport App to show potential sellers the services they offer to market their home.

✓ general staging sheet and 1 home staging sheet
✓ a company brochure
✓ a fact sheet that includes general business policies and procedures, facts about the models and expectations.

I am offering these materials to you for customization. I take your logo and contact information along with the Matterport logo and Matterport logo and place them on the sheets with any other items you would like ...

The order form allows for us to communicate all of the necessary information to get us started.

I send a few samples and then upon approval, I will send an invoice for payment.

When payment is received, I get to work and deliver your assets within five business days.

After delivery, I will edit anything that you think should be changed, within reason.

I will also provide you with any ongoing customer service needs you have. This may include finding a grammatical error, Matterport upgraded feature releases or a new industry you may want to approach.

I will:

✓ Create a customized marketing package for your Matterport powered business.
✓ Edit to include your logo and contact information.
✓ Change wording based on customer feedback (grammar, talking points, colors, ect)
✓ Provide two samples, prior to payment, for approval.
✓ Send an online invoice for easy payment
✓ Provide everything via PDF for easy printing and sharing

There are so many capabilities and uses for this technology that every industry imaginable could use your services.

These presentation sheets helps to organize and target the specific uses so you can prime the pump with your potential clients.

Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network save $100.

Please contact me with any questions.

I would love to provide you with these tools. They have helped us tremendously!

Here are two examples ...

Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@srennick

Thank you for providing these 25 marketing tools to other Matterport Service Providers.

( And, the $100 savings for Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network. )

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
101429 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?