Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Pricing

FLY-IN 3D Video: Mark up price?2092

JRMaddox private msg quote post Address this user
Question,

How would you mark up the price for a client that wants to get a FLY-IN 3D Video? Ive never had one done and dont know what it takes to manage the process of getting it done and want to make sure that im keeping it within a correct price range... I like to be fair on the price but I know there is some value here as not everyone can provide this kind of service to a client... Well we all can but im talking about the people in our areas... =)
Thanks everyone.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

@JRMaddox

For those that may not have viewed this new FLY-IN 3D Video service, above is a recent FLY-IN 3D Video created by MUG Forum Member @pirusan 's Inspirational Views ...

(This a 7,000 sf house scanned by We Get Around Associate Photographer and Architect @YairYepez )

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@JRMaddox

About your "how much to charge" question, it may be helpful for MUG Forum Members know how much you would get charged for these FLY-IN 3D Videos as a Member of the We Get Around Referral Network.

Basic, Standard, Premium - and Essential Launch Marketing Tool Kit – Members of the We Get Around Referral Network 50 percent off your public pricing; delivery within 4 business days - instead of 7 - and white labeled for our Members (No Inspirational Views logos). That's huge!

Plus ...

Save 50 Percent (And Save Another 50 Percent on Your First Order)

Basic, Standard and Premium Members save 50 percent off public, published pricing. That’s $0.125 sf instead of $0.25 sf. (Minimum order is always: $195.) Plus, the video is white-labeled: no Inspirational Views tag (unlike your public pricing example).

For example, public pricing for a 3,500 sf house is $875. We Get Around Basic, Standard and Premium Member pricing for the same house is: $438. Plus – now through 15 December 2016, Members receive their first FLY-IN 3D video at 50 percent off Member Pricing. So, for a 3,500 sf house, that’s $219 to have a great, custom example on your website and an opportunity to wow a client.

Plus, Basic, Standard and Premium Members that just want a generic FLY-IN 3D video example like this with the addition of your logo? That’s just $75 for Basic, Standard and Premium Members.

Compare Membership Plans | Summary of Benefits | Join

Video: Plus, Basic, Standard and Premium Members that just want a generic FLY-IN 3D video example like this (below) with the addition of your logo? That’s just $75 for Basic, Standard and Premium Members.

Post 3 IP   flag post
JRMaddox private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for all that info Dan... Yes this would be very helpful to answer my question...
Post 4 IP   flag post
suncoastskyview private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan:

I LOVE the quality of that fly-in/video. The MP dollhouse view is tack-sharp and the edges are all very clean. The whole tour is excellent. Well done! My only question is:

If you're just making a video, why not just walk through the house with a video camera and save yourself a lot of trouble? I think the whole advantage of the Matterport is that the viewer has control over what he/she sees. If you take that away, it's not a MP anymore, it is an old fashioned virtual tour video. I just had a similar discussion with a low-tech client who failed to understand that distinction.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

FLY-IN 3D Video: This 14,000 sf house was scanned by We Get Around Associate Photographer and Architect @YairYepez

Captain @suncoastskyview

Crawl-->Walk-->Run

My view is that potential buyers want to scans photos quickly first.

If they have some interest, videos are a lean back experience.

If they are very interested, Matterport Spaces are a lean forward experience.

That said, the above simply does not matter. What matters is what the client wants.

And, in our case, our clients want more and bigger listings and their clients, home sellers, want everything.

We Get Around in Atlanta offer our bundle - including video - that's a home run. Tech savvy, successful agents get it. And, their clients get it too.

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
101432 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?