3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Street View Photographer? 3,043 We Get Around Network Members in 101 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
We Get Around Network Forum
AdviceTips

Recovering a shoot2090

3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
I accidentally deleted the shoot file of a project and I need to recover it is there a back up file in Matterport System. It was not backed up on my end ..

Thanks
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum
Founder
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@3Dwalkmethru

Matterport will reprocess an existing Matterport Spaces 3D tour that is public.

Essentially, you could have two of the same model and label one with agent x contact info and label the other with agent y contact info.

Is that helpful?

Dan
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Very helpful Dan .... Question is the process? Do I contact Matterport to request the reprocess? I don't have the original file only the processed link and embed code ..

Thanks
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Forum
Founder
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@3Dwalkmethru

Great!

Yes. Use the "Ask Support" link above. It's in the "Matterport" Banner under "Helpful Matterport Official Links"

Dan

P.S. Please see these related MUG Forum posts:

Why You Do Not Want to Delete 3D Models
URGENT Workshop 2.0-Do Not Delete 3D Models
Why do I want to save old scans?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Thanks again for always being there !!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Basic
aerialpixels private msg quote post Address this user
Is it even possible to 'backup' the shoot files that are on the Matterport Capture app into external storage?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
37715 6 6
destitute