Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Marketing

Incredible TV spot by GoneCoastalSC2060

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Myrtle Beach real estate agents use new 3D technology to boost home sales

This is @GoneCoastalSC 's work. Is it not THE best representation of MP?

This is a fellow member of MUG. He says TV stations are looking for this kind of story. I am going to be trying this with some of the MP owners I do marketing with and will update everyone the progress and in the end upload a "Steps to getting a TV news spot"

Tim Diedrich please add anything here or make a post about your success. Incredible job Tim!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Nice media coverage.

It would be nice if Matterport pitched media coverage by market using the local Pro - and real estate agent clients - for the local angle.

Sorta a "mail-merge" press release [insert Pro name] and [insert Pro client name] ...

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
That would be nice but maybe its because I came into this from another way but Matterport is not your friend when it comes to marketing. They are in the business to sell cameras and support the product so the brand is seen like the Maytag repairman (those not getting this reference google it).

We Get Around has done way more to support the success of the MP owner than Matterport.

If you presented this to them they would look at it to brand them more.

Now if interested MUG members worked on this and posted their success or challenges so more members got on TV and then shared it to others so they could use it to leverage their local coverage area I think that would be awesome.

*sorry if I see Matterport as a competitor not as a mentor like Dan's place here.
Post 3 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Glenn Tremain
I agree with you on the "SELL CAMERA's", not so sure about support. Support is ok, but it feels as if it required or mandatory and not so much a selling feature which would be nice to say our customer service is second to none. Just my thoughts.

Ron
Post 4 IP   flag post
101438 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?