Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MP2VRVirtual Reality

MP2VR & Matterport API2003

Foundry45 private msg quote post Address this user
I saw in Dan's latest [MUG Forum] newsletter a service called MP2VR that lets you create a Gear or cardboard app from a matterport scan. Does matterport now allow you to extract the photos and camera locations?

This seems like it would provide a way to avoid paying Matterport for hosting, as well as creating more interactive experiences.

We're a custom VR app shop, so we've been waiting a while to see if we could get data out of Matterport scans.
Post 1 IP   flag post
RGO private msg quote post Address this user
Hello....this is something that sounds interesting, but the thread had no links to examples of what this software does. It only lead to downloading the software, as well as having to sign up into an account.

Can anyone provide a link to see what this software does ?

Appreciate any help....my interest is growing....
Dick Osso
Post 2 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Foundry45 in regards to you question this in no way impacts om MP as you still need to upload your models to MP for them to render the scans and deliver you a the final showcase version. I can't see anyone wanting to just have a VR version and forgo their virtual tour which at this stage has far more viewership potential.

The whole reason in offering the VR process is to expand all of our market reach with another very hot solution which hopefully mean more business for us all and in the long run may even increase sales for MP.

RGO just click either on the MP2VR banner that is included in Dan's Matterport User Group Forum Newsletter or you can click on this link and request a demo of our conversion process http://www.mp2vr.com/
Post 3 IP   flag post
Foundry45 private msg quote post Address this user
There's a video preview if you look up the app in the Play Store (android).

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mp2vr.cardboard&rdid=com.mp2vr.cardboard

Looks great! You might consider putting the video on your website, too.

Very curious how you get the pics out!
Post 4 IP   flag post
TuanDinh private msg quote post Address this user
This item not available yet in Viet nam?
Post 5 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dihh

I’ll check on this and get back to you,
Post 6 IP   flag post
DanielDI private msg quote post Address this user
After we exchanged some pleasantries about the conference and lunch, he asked what We Get Around did, I shared with him that we create 3D and Virtual Reality experiences using Matterport.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101432 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?