3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Street View Photographer? 3,043 We Get Around Network Members in 101 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
We Get Around Network Forum
Lowell private msg quote post Address this user
I have a client that wants the walk-through highlight tour to auto play.

I couldn't find an option for it and google provided no answers so I'm not hopeful but I figured I would check here before telling them no.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Standard
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
@Lowell I'm not sure if this is for all tours but Dan has a post on auto play: http://forum.we-get-around.com/topic/323/how-to-auto-play-matterport-3d-showcases/
You might try it.

Here are two other possibles.. https://support.matterport.com/hc/en-us/articles/209980967-How-can-I-customize-viewing-of-my-embedded-models-
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Standard
RobinLycka private msg quote post Address this user
@lisahinson - that will only load the player automatically and not start the guided tour.

@Lowell - What you want is to add &ts=1 to your URL, where 1 = the number of seconds before it starts playing (can´t be 0).
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@3DscannUK That worked. Thanks so much!
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Standard
no problem - and just to make sure you know, you can add several parameters in a row, so to autoload and autoplay add &play=1&ts=1
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Standard
@3DscannUK, thanks - that is in the 2nd link I posted, no?

It said "Enable Autostart of Guided Tour or Slideshow including a delayed onset interval"
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Standard
sorry @lisahinson - didn´t see that at first
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Standard
no, no worries @3DscannUK - I'm still learning and wasn't sure about that first link anyways. Thanks for keeping me honest
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Thanks @3DscannUK and @lisahinson much appreciated.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Here's the adjustable parameters if anyone from the future needs it.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
37708 10 10
destitute