Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingReal EstateRealtorsSyndicationTips

Matterport Syndication to 3rd party sites?1996

Cindiewozniak private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone come up with a solution to get 3D Showcases syndicated out to all the 3rd party sites? I have a client who is not happy that Matterport does not do this. I would appreciate any ideas you may have or solutions you've come up with....Thank you in advance!
Post 1 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
3rd party sites? Care to list them all?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Hotsheet, Move, Homes.com, Property locator, etc.
Post 3 IP   flag post
They all have API's. How much would people pay for this?
Post 4 IP   flag post
My client thinks this service should be included in the price of each model. I do know of one company that offers this service to REALTORS for a monthly fee based on the number of listings they want to host. However; I don't know if it is available to photographers since they have their own staff photographers.
Post 5 IP   flag post
GoneCoastalSC private msg quote post Address this user
I haven't had a problem with linking MP to REALTOR.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc. It is linked through the MLS here in Myrtle Beach. If you go to REALTOR.com, enter 885 Bonita Loop Myrtle Beach SC - you'll find my home [currently for sale] On the initial photo you'll find 3 logos - the last one on the right is Tour. That links to my MP of our home. Perhaps I'm not understand the Q.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Yes the same is true with our MLS. The agent wants me to push her tours out to third party sites in addition to what's being syndicated through the MLS. Unfortunately she feels that I am not doing enough to get her tours more web exposure and I'm not sure how I can accomplish this.
Post 7 IP   flag post
The marketing after the scan is a different product than the scan. Price accordingly.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindiewozniak
Yes the same is true with our MLS. The agent wants me to push her tours out to third party sites in addition to what's being syndicated through the MLS. Unfortunately she feels that I am not doing enough to get her tours more web exposure and I'm not sure how I can accomplish this.

Perhaps for an added fee you can do a boost on Facebook or some other platform. $50 will likely get you a few thousand exposures and you can narrow down to the geographic area that you want it to go out to. Although I don't know why the client couldn't do this him/herself.
Post 9 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
Do they want you to negotiate the sales price and write up the contract too? I thought marketing the property was the agents job not yours.
Post 10 IP   flag post
I have provided the agent with links to all of their 3D models on my business Facebook & Linked In page as a courtesy at no extra charge...unfortunately they are still not satisfied. I agree that it is the agents job to market their own listings.

Thank you all for your input....I was feeling somewhat frustrated when I wrote this post earlier.
Post 11 IP   flag post
pirusan private msg quote post Address this user
All, or at least most of the virtual Tour websites like Tour Factory or Real Tour vision offer syndication. So, if the Realtor is using one of those platforms they are going to ask about syndication.
In any case, the most significant and, I would say the only relevant, syndication is done through the local MLS, hands down.

Gus
Post 12 IP   flag post
101641 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?