Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceStrategy

What are the top 3 things about MUG?1795

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
I talked to someone yesterday who asked about what MUG gives the forum member and it got me curious. What do you think being a part of this group has done for your business? (I am not affiliated with or employed by MUG just curious).
Post 1 IP   flag post
wallyhawk private msg quote post Address this user
I'm still in the early stages of my business, trying to nail down clients, but this site answers a LOT of questions I've had about being a newbie.

Firstly there is a compiled guide to pricing. It may not have your area specifically (which is a good thing) but it will give you a ballpark on what's going on and how to list it out.

Secondly I was unsure how to do a massive scan. I am trying to lock down a local chain of fitness centers and was worried it'd be 4 separate scans and feel disjointed. A quick search and 3 threads later I was confident to move forward.

Thirdly there are a lot of cool resources linked in the various threads. Someone is selling a premium wordpress plugin that helps with branding and seems very easy to use and there is also a free service talked about a lot that lets you pull the high res 'highlight' photos you saved from your scan.

Like any forum it's a community of people helping each other out. I'm finding most marketplaces aren't oversaturated so no one is afraid to give a guy who does the same thing but isn't a competitor a bit of guidance.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
I was telling them that its at the least a great safety net because you are not alone and the people here are supportive and give balance to what you might hear out there.

Agreed on the technical help. You can ask a question and people will help you.

Between the free collaboration and the member services packages that is a done for you marketing business you won't find a better place to have as your wingman.

Plus you have Dan Smigrod who has a successful business. He is in the trenches and not a Saturday Quarterback.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain

Thanks for asking.

1. A community that gives/gets help
2. Real-time response time when peeps are scanning and run into a challenge
3. Crowdsourcing answers from peers

I learning new things. Just when you think every possible question has been asked - 1,400 threads so far - another new topic gets posted. What an incredible Matterport knowledge base created by the community.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
101421 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?