Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceMarketingPricingRealtors

too expensive!1729

3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

I'm sure this has been covered over and over again in several threads, but I cannot find one that addresses this topic directly.
What do you reply to all these realtors that say:
1/ it's too expensive
2/ if I start offering this service to one client/property, the other clients will be mad and feel less cared for.

Obviously, all they see is another cost. They do not see the value, the added exposure, the time they will gain.
How to educate them? I sometime want to explode and say "stop being cheap, you're making a ton of money after only spending a few dollars on HDR photos?"... but I don't

Any advice that worked for you in these situations? Or once a realtor gives you these "excuses", it's over?

Thanks!
Matt
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Matt,

Imagine helping real estate agents win more listings with this video.

When you help them get more and bigger listings and more often, pricing will no longer be an issue.

If an agent gets a listing and then call you, it's an expense.

If the agent uses Matterport to win listings, it's a revenue generator. Shift the conversation to help increase revenue.

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
Also remember to ask them to be part of your realtor list that you refer people to. "I'd like you to part of my referral list. We will send people selling there homes to you that are interested in a our free virtual tour. When they sigh with you we will do the house scan and images for you. You win a client and we win a scan from you and we both will make some money!"

This is a triple win. For you, the client, and the realtor. Plus it's easy selling a product to a client that is free. So don't forget your add-ons!
Post 3 IP   flag post
davidpylyp private msg quote post Address this user
it is a reasonable business expense compared to print that is one time only.
Post 4 IP   flag post
txgreg66 private msg quote post Address this user
You answered your own question: "they do not see the value".

Ask a real top producing agent/broker/Realtor what their JOB is each minute of each day. The answer may surprise you be it will give you that "ah ha" moment that up to now you haven't understood what their JOB is.

Greg S
Agent and shareholder (EXPI)
eXp Realty
Post 5 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
Hey @txgreg66 and @davidpylyp (I think you are also a realtor)...
What is your JOB each minute of each day? I would say look for new listings (and not necessarily sell the ones they have since it will/should eventually sell on its own if a buyer is looking for this type of property)... Am I wrong?

thanks for all the input!
Matt
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Tell them it is only costly to them when they lose the listing b/c their competitor DID offer this. In a tech world, Realtors that will survive and the ones that are smart KNOW that they HAVE to offer this. They can't afford to not offer it. Plus, it's the SELLERS that LOVE it! And when they love it, the Realtor should love it too.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WashingtonState360 private msg quote post Address this user
People used to be unable to see the value/benefits of posting properties on the Internet too. And it wasn't long before those who did not adopt newer technologies began to feel the cost of not having what the home hunters prefer to experience more engagingly.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
Along those same lines I worked many years in retail cellular (the startac was our number 1 selling phone in 1997). Fast forward to the blackberry and you were so dumbfounded business people would spend $45 a month on Internet for their phones. A few years later everyone and their 5 year old kids have smart phones...... OK ok maybe 10 Yea old kids. When I left Verizon last year our quota was 93% smartphones to 7% basic phones. We're at the ground floor,as I said before the gold rush is coming!
Post 9 IP   flag post
101641 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?