Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceHelp WantedMarketing

How much is a happy client referral worth?1712

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
How much is a happy client referral worth?

✓ $25 gift card?
✓ $50 bottle of wine?
✓ $100 dinner for two gift card?
✓ a free Matterport Spaces 3D Tour?

At We Get Around, we're thinking about offer a free Matterport Spaces Tour to clients that refer a colleague that results in the colleague doing 10 Matterport Spaces 3D Tours within 24 months.

We would like to align the interest of our clients and We Get Around.

It takes as long to develop business with a real estate agent that does one Matterport Spaces 3D Tour as it is with an agent that does many.

While we do get referrals / introductions - and we will not turn down business – we would rather focus on the 1-5 percent of real estate agents that are successful; do $1+ million listings and do many listings.

Do you gift clients that refer you? And ...

What are your thoughts on offering a free Matterport Spaces Tour to clients that refer a colleague that results in the colleague doing 10 Matterport Spaces 3D Tours within 24 months?

Thanks,

Dan

P.S. I've been thinking about this topic for a while, but was inspired to post after seeing this related MUG Forum post today (29 April 2016) by @suncoastskyview ...

Calling potential clients
Post 1 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Dan, I just wished I had a client who would generate 10 tours period. Sadly here in the UK the real estate agents just don't see the value of offering VT's for their listings, at least not yet.

But I do think you have a very valid point which is to reward you good clients with some form of an incentive. As you said a happy customer is a loyal customer and chances are the will also be a repeat customer.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Shane private msg quote post Address this user
I'm with you @GarySnyder Australia is just the same. I've done more freebies than being paid and still they don't see the worth. Wish there was a direct way of measuring views within my matterport account. Something to show that they go something back from their scan. Anyway, glad it's going well in the States.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101636 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?