Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Virtual Reality

VR Conversion Service1680

GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

----

I'm working on a VR conversion service which can take your current VT’s and convert them to run on the current crop of VR headsets.

The current solution limited to 50 scan points but these points only need to be line of sight so they can be spaced quite a ways apart. Each scan point will be represented by a blue circle similar to how most VR experiences current work.

I plan on charging a fairly reasonable fee for the service so this may encourage others who have been thinking of buying a MP camera but have held back as some have commented may now do so. This will be an advantage to us all as it will begin to open up the market for dedicated VR shoots for us all.

I'll embed your company logo in the VR tour and your logo will appear in on you and your clients smartphone.

The turnaround time for the conversion process is around two days from receipt of a qualified model.

I'll be offering some early beta testers a special discount for the service. Please PM me and we can discuss the requirement I need from you to convert your VT's into VR models
Post 1 IP   flag post
3dvirtueletour private msg quote post Address this user
Hallo Gary,

We do the same with 360 degree foto's.

http://3dvirtueletour.nl/360-graden-fotos-omzetten-naar-virtual-reality.html

Beste regards

Ferry
Post 2 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Gary,

I'm interested to see how your VR tours end up looking from regular tours. We recently bought a Gear VR for fields other than real-estate... $500 and 3 weeks per conversion really does not make sense for real estate right now.
Maybe your solution will be!

I look foward to seeing/reading more!

Cheers,
Matt
Post 3 IP   flag post
willoreilly private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Gary,

Sounds great, will be very interested when it gets past beta.

Will
Post 4 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
Is your VR cardboard friendly?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Hi Matt

I think you will be impressed with our solution and the turnaround time is around 2 days.

PM me for more details as we're send out demos for the first few inquiries along with instructions on how to load the demo.

Regards
Gary
Post 6 IP   flag post
Harlan, I've not tried it on cardboard, I'll let you know if it's working at this point in the next day or two.

Thanks
Gary
Post 7 IP   flag post
TuanDinh private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Gary,

I just ask MP to convert a showcase to VR to make demo for client. Could you send me more information about your solution.

Thanks.
Chris
Post 8 IP   flag post
Grantpwalsh private msg quote post Address this user
Really want to see the results of this. Gear limits the market enormously. We need a cardboard solution.
Post 9 IP   flag post
360Verbeelding private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Gary, sounds great. you have seen some of our work. Manly not Real estate but a little more experimental 😜. if you are interested in one of more of the Showcases fotbtesting please let me know. Would be great to coorperate.

Happy scanning,
Grtz Rene.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101438 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?