Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Shane private msg quote post Address this user
Have I missed something. I see Mattertags can have the info panel on the right hand side as you can see in this link about half way down.
I can't find anywhere in Showcase 2.0 to be able to do that. Can nayone give me a hand please.

https://matterport.com/announcing-showcase-2-0-and-schematic-floor-plans/

https://matterport.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Mattertags.gif
Post 1 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
Mattertags are just textual for now, no images, videos or links.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Shane private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you. I guess I got a bit excited when I found this page. Not sure why Matterport would have published it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
danmorell private msg quote post Address this user
I have to agree with you @shane. Why publish something so cool we don't (nor beta) have the ability to create yet?

The feature is pretty cool and I can't wait to start talking about it. I've learned to restrain myself from talking about new tech with MP until I can actually create and deliver on it.

Hopefully this feature will get to us soon.
Post 4 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport releases a minimum viable product. This is to see the consumer reaction, determine how to make improvements and ensure they are heading in the same direction the consumer is wanting and expecting.

They could spend months and lots of money to build a complete product to the way they believe it should be. However, when they deliver it, if the consumer doesnt like it, or doesnt like specific items, it's a huge waste of time and money.

The issue with MVP's is that the average consumer wants a finished product today, rather than going through the growing pains until the product is up the their expectations.

I am not a spokesperson for Matterport and I'm not affiliated with them. This is just a business model that works, check out the book " the lean start up"
Post 5 IP   flag post
101425 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?