Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

WP 3D Plugin --- what an experience...1577

GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
Let's get a tiny bit political first, America will be great again and it will come from the efforts and passion of people like Ross from WP3D Plugin. Earlier in the week, I purchased the plugin. My Emails, for a few questions got lost in spam. (no big deal, it has happened to me on my websites with my clients also) When Ross found out he not only apologized he lined up the hoops and started jumping through them to make me happy.

He set up a special time for me, to receive the additional training (a mega value at $50.00) on the weekend (Sat evening) and walked me through the plugin. With my Wordpress experience I could have figured it out, but I have learned to go the pro and get the fast version. TRUST ME it was worth every penny of the $50.00. Please do not tell him I would have paid more.
(humor implied)
I think you see the bottom line of where I am going with this. His marketing solutions for the scans meet and exceed what I thought was going to be possible. I will be following everything Ross does. He understands what will make this work from more than one angle.

If you run into Ross, it will be your good fortune.
George Kenner
Broker Associate
Keller Williams Realty
Serving San Diego
Realtor of the Year
Ca. Association of Realtors, Champion of Home
Http://TheSeriousSeller.com
Post 1 IP   flag post
StevenHattan private msg quote post Address this user
I concur.
Post 2 IP   flag post
JRMaddox private msg quote post Address this user
Ive seen their site and just from someone that just started doing 3D Matterport, what and why would I use WP3D? I ask because I dont really know what it is they do and why I would use it..
Thanks for any info...
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@JRMaddox

Free use of WP3D Models for Standard, Premium and Essential Marketing Tool Kit Members of the We Get Around Referral Network.

Benefits | Compare Plans | Join

We curate the tools to help you be successful.

Our Gallery is powered by WP3D Models.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Hmmm sounds great but im still not to sure what it is that they do... Sorry... Im down with it if it makes sense but being new im just not clear as to what it is..
Sorry @DanSmigrod
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@JRMaddox

WP3D Models is a:

1. Content Management System - look at our Gallery to see:
a. screen paints super-fast (thumbnails instead of embed)
b. select a category and the images change quickly
c. responsive design – looks nice on smartphone, tablet, desktop
d. easily generate various versions (branded, unbranded, embed code, full screen)
e. tons of other great features

2. Single Property Website Solution - look at this one
a. easy and fast to create
b. unlimited, free single property websites
c. great value-add for delivery of all visuals

It's an essential tool for efficiently managing a Matterport Spaces biz

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod Thanks Dan for the info. Ive been using KoaWare to build my sites and seem happy with them... So hope you understand my confusion when I see that paying someone else to do this for me when its super simple to do...
Ill take a look at their site which I glanced over it and they offer a lot, just trying to figure out why I need it...
Not to say they are not good just coming from a newbie stand point.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@JRMaddox

Received one free KoaWare Single Property Website monthly with a Basic, Standard, Premium or Essential Marketing Tool Kit Membership in the We Get Around Referral Network.

Here is an example of a KoaWare Single Property Website for the same property listing.

AgentImpress.Me is another Single Property Website Solution. Here's an example for the same listing ...

AgentImpress.Me also enables an agent to easily create a beautiful website.

The above Memberships come with a 60-day free trial. (You can give it to a real estate client that needs a website makeover. I did an interview with AgentImpress.Me in this MUG Forum post.

Here are other solutions to consider for your Matterport biz.

We gave our client both versions ...

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@JRMaddox

P.S. For newbies, we created the ...

We Get Around
Essential Marketing Tool Kit
for Matterport Service Providers

Order Kit

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Looking at koaware the first thing I see is that the matterport is not the focus of the site. Wp3dm has it front an center.

The next thing is that the listing websites allow extra widgets inside the front display.

Another thing is the shortcode options. Easily make pages that will rank on search engines for the types of scans they are.

Speaking of SEO wp3dmodels lets you send urls and embed code to your agents that resolve to your site not matterport so you get the SEO juice not matterport.

These things alone are worth it. You would spend $100/month just for the SEO benefit. There is more. So for $199/yr for get so much AND he gives 30 day money back? How are you not ordering already? :-)
Post 10 IP   flag post
@GlennTremain HAHA thanks Glenn I appreciate the help... Just being new I guess not knowing everything is what holds me back from spending more moeny with at $199 sounds great.. That being said do you have to pay more to have a site such as 1234examplestreet.com?
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@GlennTremain

Please comment at length on the SEO benefit.

I will read your comments in the morning.

ZZZzzz...

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@jrmaddox just the cost of the domain name. @dansmigrod I know I owe you an explanation on this and promise to do it later today or tomorrow. :-)
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@JRMaddox @GlennTremain

In this MUG Forum post, I write about buying the domain for $3.17 for one year from GoDaddy ...

www.403RivercliffPoint.info

... and pointing it to the WP3D Models Single Property Website.

Dan

P.S. I will be off the grid most of today (Sunday, 10 April 2016)
Post 14 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
WOW.

What an incredibly nice thread to find in my inbox this AM. @GeorgeK - My sincere thanks for your review & comments. (& @StevenHattan & @GlennTremain & @DanSmigrod - you guys rule...THANK YOU for jumping in with your explanations of WP3D Models features.)

It is experiences like this that remind me just how fun it is to be working in this space. I'm honored to be able to build a tool that so many of you are using and (just as important) make these personal connections. You are the folks that will drive the next versions of WP3D Models and I love hearing how you are using the tools, and how we can make it better.

I'm very excited to be a part of this community of forward-thinking agents, photographers, marketers and otherwise savvy folks. Thank you all for your support.

@JRMaddox - I very much appreciate your notes and questions about WP3D Models. We need to do a better job of presenting a simple explanation of what the software does (coming soon). That said, those chiming in here have done a great job.

Primarily, I strongly believe in OWNING your own data and getting the credit for your hard work. If you're doing any sort of volume of scans per year, you owe it to yourself to present these off of a domain that you own. As @GlennTremain (SEO & marketing genius & a wealth-of-knowledge) notes, the SEO benefits of staying on your own site/domain are enormous.

The great thing about this approach is that you don't have to give up on using simple/polished domain names to promote your single-property-websites. As @DanSmigrod mentions, you can simply FORWARD any domain of your choosing to the single property page that you've built with WP3D Models. With the $199 WP3D Models license, there is no limit to the number of pages you can build, and then then (for as little as ~$3) you can purchase/forward a custom domain name to that single property page.

Custom URL Examples:

http://1900hollis.info
http://403rivercliffpoint.info

Note that the only extra cost here is that of the domain name (as low s ~$3). Also note that these are FORWARDING URLs, meaning that they will be redirected in the address bar. This is by design. Without this approach (leaving the simple URL in the address bar) you'll lose the connection to your domain name..and thus the SEO "juice". The end value to your clients is the same since the simple URL is all they need to remember and all that would be presented to them.

Compared to many other solutions out there, WP3D Models is very very inexpensive on a per-model basis, plus you get all of the other "views" and branded embed codes...and so much more.

Bottom line is, (@GlennTremain notes) WP3D Models was built from the ground up to fully integrate with the Matterport system. Everything we've done and everything on the roadmap is completely centered around Matterport Models/Spaces. We're focused on helping you (agents/photographers/marketers) promote your unique content as quickly and effectively as possible to grow YOUR brand and boost YOUR SEO value. The tools we build add white-labeled value to your own marketing efforts. It is fast/easy/inexpensive to provide professional marketing materials to your clients without adding overhead (time &/or $$ and cutting into your profits. You can also re-label your work and brand it with your client's logos! With this approach, you can charge extra, or include it in your higher tiered packages. Your client's see their logo but YOU get the SEO credit...this is a huge WIN/WIN.

Final note....WP3D Models is also able to be fully translated into any language. We currently have translation tools in place for Italian, Spanish & French, with Portuguese & Russian (coming soon). This is expanding quickly and we welcome any inquiries into other language translation needs.

Again, thanks to all....now back to work!
Post 15 IP   flag post
@rpetersn Thank you so much for the info I really appreciate it... Well it does sound like a no brainer just alone with the SEO you get...
I will for sure be talking soon so this newbie can get a complete understanding of what this can do to better my business. Problem I have is im not to web site savvy but I did however build my own. Other quick question. My site isnt set up for playing the 3D scans that I do... That is one reason why i am using KoaWare to present my 3D scans.

Thanks everyone for all the help.
J.R.
Post 16 IP   flag post
smcclell private msg quote post Address this user
Quick question, is the website required to be Word Press to use this? or is there a work around?
Post 17 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
Hi @JRMaddox, You are welcome! I've PM'd you my phone number if you'd like to hop on a call and discuss some different options for you.

@smcclell, yes, WP3D Models works on top of WordPress...but if your existing site is not WordPress-based, it is very easy to spin up a "Gallery" site that can live on a subdomain (LIKE: http://gallery.yourdomain.com) of your URL, and provide you with similar SEO value being discussed.

Please reach out if you have any other questions. Thx!
Post 18 IP   flag post
Standard
Wandsworth U.K.
RobinLycka private msg quote post Address this user
@rpetersn for President!
Post 19 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
@3DscannUK - Yeah right! Looks like a thankless job to me...unlike developing software. Thanks again for the props guys.
Post 20 IP   flag post
101641 20 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?