Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EmbedProblems

Full screen mode not working1576

manolohk private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, Im embedding my iframe as usual, but the fullscreen button is not showing up. Could someone take a look to see what I´m doing wrong here? Thanks!

Here is the print screen: http://postimg.org/image/llkjodrxx/full/
Post 1 IP   flag post
fburch private msg quote post Address this user
The allowfullscreen looks okay to me but I don't recognize the "utm_source=hit-content-embed" parameter. What does that parameter do? Could that be interfering with the full screen?

I found a couple of sites with utm_source=hit-content-embed in the URL and neither would display in Chrome or IE.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@fburch Thanks.

That parameter is a Matterport's parameter. They use it to indicates the source of the model. I took that code from their website.

With or without that parameter it still not working.

Here is another example: http://postimg.org/image/nmaq0vtj1/full/
Post 3 IP   flag post
Lachlan private msg quote post Address this user
are you using the w3schools editor? If so, the iframe will be wrapped in another iframe which does not allow full screen, and the parent setting will override the child element's setting
Post 4 IP   flag post
Yes its w3schools. But in my website as well.

Let me double check if the parent is overriding the child element's setting.

Thanks @Lachlan !!
Post 5 IP   flag post
I just discovered the problem. If you create a subdomain with godaddy and forward that subdomain using masking and 301 (permanent) options, the fullscreen option disappears. This might be deleting some headings or something in the source file. Don´t really know.
Post 6 IP   flag post
alex1908 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello manolohk, i have the same problem, if you find the solving please let us know.
Thankyou.
Post 7 IP   flag post
leeverdon private msg quote post Address this user
I have the same problem. I used the code straight from Matterport and put it into my own website. Subsequently tried several devices i.e. Macbook Pro, PC Desktop, tablets and mobile plus all the browsers, still no full screen option shown.

I have a presentation to give next week and if the full screen option isn't available then this will be problematic and a little embarrassing.

Is anyone one else experiencing this issue?
Post 8 IP   flag post
@alex1908 @leeverdon Are you both using 301 redirects with godaddy or you are just having the problem of the full screen option being disabled by something else?
Post 9 IP   flag post
alex1908 private msg quote post Address this user
Lachlan, i think its something else...i dont use godaddy, the icon just doesnt appear in the embed model
Post 10 IP   flag post
I tried using the direct link embedding it with embedresponsively.com and the fullscreen option is still not showing. I think we have to use it as matterport recommends.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Can you guys give me a link to a page that has an embedded tour that you expect to have the full screen option but doesn't?
Post 12 IP   flag post
@Lachlan www.holii.mx
Post 13 IP   flag post
@manolohk were you aware that the iframes on that page have an attribute allow-fullscreen and that it should be allowfullscreen (without hyphen)?
Post 14 IP   flag post
@Lachlan You are right. It is showing the fullscreen mode now. So I guess what brakes it is the subdomain forwarding.

Thanks Lachlan
Post 15 IP   flag post
@Lachlan

I'm also just having the problem of the full screen option being disabled by something else. I"m not using GoDaddy but another site builder called Wix.

See my embed code below:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=xxxxxxxxxxxbrand=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Any ideas?
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab Above: WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin Menu for Output Options

While I defer to you (all) about the sub-domain forwarding issue – and please do let us know how Matterport Support solves this puzzle - I would like to provide a solution for the non-techs among us.

While Matterport offers customized viewing options of Matterport Spaces with Query Parameters – yes, that's frightening link for non-techs (including me), an alternative to this gobbledigook is WP3D Models Wordpress plugin.

For example, I check boxes to enable:

1. Autoplay
2. Force removal of all "Presented By" and model contract info
3. Hide multi-floor
4. Force "Help" instructions
5. Wider FOV

Plus, to add logos on top of the Matterport Spaces

Plus, I get to customize the URL, such as:
https://gallery.we-get-around.com/3d-model/403-rivercliff-point-marietta-ga-30067/fullscreen/

And, within 10 seconds, can create the following variations .... (please see screen grab at top of this post)

Skinned
Standard Page
Full Screen
Unbranded Standard
Unbranded Full Screen
✓ Branded Showcase Embed (Embed Code)
✓ Unbranded Showcase Embed (Embed Code)
✓ Short Code (Internal Use)
✓ Get Zip File of All SnapShots

... though we like delivering our Matterport Spaces with a Single Property Website, like this one generated by WP3D Models ...

https://gallery.we-get-around.com/3d-model/403-rivercliff-point-marietta-ga-30067/skinned/

Here's how we used GoDaddy to create the following URL for the above: www.403rivercliffpoint.info

We Get Around includes WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin on our curated list of essential solutions for running a Matterport service provider business.

(Even though we use Squarespace for our website, we added Wordpress so that we could use WP3D Models for our Content Management System and Single Property Website solution.)

So, while it is possible to manually add Query Parameters to Matterport Spaces URLs, I just wanted to share that there is a much, much, much easier way to do this for the non-techs among us (including me).

Dan
Post 17 IP   flag post
@leeverdon do you have a link to a live webpage that has this issue?
Post 18 IP   flag post
Just got a response from Wix.

'One of the limitations to both our embed a site element and our HTML code element is that we are unable to provide support for external HTML codes that are added to Wix sites as the codes have not been tested by Wix'.

My response was that this is a major flaw and problematic. If there are clients using Wix for their own business then they will be affected by this oversight. In other words I will have to advise potential clients that if they're using Wix that a full screen option is not available. Ultimately this will then deter future clients from using my services due to the limitations.

I'm wondering if Matterport could assist the Wix technical team on resolving this issue. I will make enquiries.

Watch this space...
Post 19 IP   flag post
I used a presentation software as recommended by someone on this forum called Visme.

www.visme.co

It's great because you can embed the Matterport code into your presentation. However, I am still not able to see the full screen option.

I'm coming across this more frequently lately which is becoming a nuisance. Has anyone else had any issues where the full screen option isn't available?
Post 20 IP   flag post
101421 20 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?