Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,022 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 44 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Help WantedMarketingReal EstateRealtorsresidential

20 Questions: AgentImpress.Me | Real Estate1553

kyledraper private msg quote post Address this user
You don't have to add any of this. From the moment you input the data and your photos/videos/tours, the site is instantly created. So you'll have these features on each one of your listing websites.
Post 26 IP   flag post
http://quick.as/Vlpgh2Y4V

This link shows our new feature in its entirety.
Post 27 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for sharing the video clip. Seems too easy to add Chinese restaurants, hospitals, etc.

And, about the Yelp integration ... Can the agent display some, but not all schools?
Post 28 IP   flag post
The school section is customizable for each listing website.

So you can choose to turn that entire section off. Or you can choose to turn off certain schools if they aren't good and you don't want to promote them.

But it's totally up to the agent to decide what they display.
Post 29 IP   flag post
As far as Yelp goes, we are tied in to their platform. So anything you can search on Yelp, you can search from your listing website. Then you can open up the Yelp directory and see reviews, photos, etc.
Post 30 IP   flag post

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
That's cool about being able to add some, but not all schools. Or, no schools at all.

I imagine building from AgentImpress.Me from scratch, meant that you could have responsive design for smartphones, tables, laptops and desktops.

That said, I imagine agents do need to tie in some legacy tech.

Can you elaborate? I am thinking about MLS.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Yessir. Our entire platform is fully responsive, so it looks great no matter what device it's being viewed from.

We also have MLS/IDX integration which works in two ways.
1. You can use it to pull in your listings automatically so you don't have to input all the data again.
2. You get a full IDX search for your local MLS. That way potential buyers can search the entire city from your site to find their dream home.
Post 32 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
That's cool about the MLS/IDX integration.

Turning to AgentImpress.Me Single Property Websites.

This is a pretty cool example for The Altman Brothers ...
https://thealtmanbrothers.agentimpress.me/9342-sierra-mar-dr-los-angeles-ca-90069

A quick look shows:

✓ Matterport Space (and featured at the top)
✓ Yelp integration for schools
✓ Map
✓ Details
✓ Photos
✓ Property Description
✓ Property Mortgage Calculator
✓ Call-To-Action Contact

How hard is it for an agent to create a Single Property Website?

And, can you comment on SEO and a bit more about what kind of statistics are available about viewership?
Post 33 IP   flag post
It takes about 90 seconds to create a new listing without importing in through MLS.

You type in the data in the correct fields, import in your photos, videos and tours, then hit view website and that's it.

As far as SEO goes, we've built it in to naturally flow through our platform.

For example...once you load in all your photos, you can give each one a title and a description. So, if each description had the phrase "in Augusta, Georgia" then you are adding that phrase for every photo you have. That does wonders for SEO.
Post 34 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
90 seconds sounds fantastic.

Which real estate agents will love AgentImpress.Me the most?

1. Agents just starting out. Need a website?
2. Agents that have a legacy website that is horrible?
3. Agents that are using Wordpress and are doing their own Wordpress update maintenance
4. Other?

Also, can an agent have their own domain? And, if they already have their own domain, do you help them with that change-over?
Post 35 IP   flag post
Is that a trick question?

1. The new agent would love us! For only $50/month they can get their own agent website and unlimited listing pages! What a cost effective way to make a splash in the industry!

2. Of course! There are still so many websites out there that look like I made them in 8th grade computer class. A fresh look is going to help anyone. And we'd love that fresh look to come from us!

3. Real estate agents were born to sell....not build a website! Not only will ours look better, but we host and manage it for you and are always here to help, for free. We won't be nickel and diming agents for a few minutes of dev time.

4. Anyone else in real estate needs our platform!

For a custom domain....yes they can. From inside their log in, they'll be able to purchase a domain for their agent site and purchase domains for each listing if they wish to.
Post 36 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Just a couple more questions, then can you hang for a few more minutes to see if Matterport User Group Forum Members have questions?
Post 37 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
I noticed on your Pricing tab at ...
https://www.agentimpress.me/

... beyond the $50 per month, you offer three additional tiers. Can you elaborate?
Post 38 IP   flag post
Absolutely, those 3 packages allow you to go a little more custom, or alot more custom from our base package!

In those packages we do personal design consultations to really pick up the exact needs of the realtor. Then they also get to be a part of the design and placement of the modules.
Post 39 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Great.

And, before I ask my last question, I just wanted to remind our Matterpeeps ...

Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network receive a 60-day free trial of AgentImpress.Me in addition to these benefits.

Matterport User Group Forum Members may get the same 60-day free trial until 5 pm EDT Friday, 15 April 2016 using this Order Form | Password: WEGETAROUND

And, my last question ...
Post 40 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@kyledraper

My last question for you ...

What question did I not ask you that you would like to add?

[Then, anyone that has questions feel free to post. Hopefully, Kyle can hang for a few minutes (and always circle back)].

Thank you again for joining the Matterport User Group Forum for 20 questions.

And, Kyle, thank you for seamlessly and easily integrating Matterport Spaces into the AgentImpress.Me platform ...

Dan
Post 41 IP   flag post
I got nothing, Dan! You did great!

Best moderator I've ever experienced!
Post 42 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Kyle,

Haha! Thanks SO much for joining us here on the MUG Forum for 20 questions. And, thanks for circling back from time to time to see if MUG Members have questions.

Best,

Dan

PS. I did notice AgentImpress.Me got some great press coverage by Inman Connect ... Congrats
http://www.inman.com/2016/02/05/new-website-builder-agentimpress-deserves-your-attention/
Post 43 IP   flag post
101270 43 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?