Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceHelp WantedMarketing

Just Starting? Essential Marketing Tool Kit1529

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by @candy4me
Hello all,
I'm Nancy Chung.

I haven't purchased a camera yet but wanted to gather more information about it and am very interested, as I work in real estate. Pros, cons, how to set up business, methods, etc.
I believe real estate should and will eventually head in this direction!

---

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for joining the Matterport User Group Forum community of 1,200 Matterpeeps in 55 countries. And, thank you for posting the above to the thread topic New to MUG? Please introduce yourself here.

Are you asking yourself?

1. How much should I charge?
2. Are there Matterport 3D Showcase examples I can embed?
3. Is there a marketing video to help tell my story?
4. How can I help get in-bound leads?
5. How to help get video testimonials from clients?

To help you get a quick-start to launching your Matterport biz, I created this Matterport Essential Shopping List. The list includes the gear and accessories I consider essential as well as the We Get Around Essential Marketing Tool Kit for Matterport Service Providers. (Benefits Summary | Compare Plans | About Marketing Videos)

Imagine launching your new website and being able to include:

-- Examples of Matterport Spaces (formerly known as 3D Showcases)
-- Videos of how a Matterport 3D tour looks on an iPad
-- Marketing videos – customized with your contact info/logo
-- Blog posts with your byline and example 3D tour and video
-- Single Property Websites that you bundle or offer as an optional extra (www.403rivercliffpoint.com powered by KoaWare which is included in the Kit and includes one free generic Single Property Website monthly | www.403rivercliffpoint.info powered by WP3D Models WordPress Plugin which is included in the Kit)
-- Examples of professionally created 2D Floor Plans
-- And much, much more ...

Because your questions are frequently asked in the MUG Forum, I created this thread ...

Should I Buy a Matterport Pro 3D Camera?

For anyone thinking about starting a Matterport biz, I recommend engaging a Pro to shoot your residence and ask to watch the workflow; including post production.

If you do not see a Pro on the Map, please PM me for a free referral to a Pro in your area.

Also, wondering what other's charge? See the Guide to Matterport Service Provider Pricing. It includes direct links to the pricing pages of 60 Matterport Pros. Plus it's an easy and fast way to see how other Pros market their Matterport services. (MUG Forum Members: please PM me by 15 April 2016 for a free 30 days pass).

Nancy, I encourage you to use the search box on the MUG Forum. It's likely many of your getting started questions have been asked/answered among the 13,000 posts among 1,500 topics. It's an organic knowledge based of all things Matterport created by MUG Forum Members.

Curious about the 'Matterport Pro Wanted' notices in the MUG Forum? Please see About Matterport Pro Wanted Posts.

Questions? Please Private Message (PM) me.

Again, welcome to the Matterport User Group Forum community.

Best,

Dan

Marketing Video B | I am a Matterport Real Estate Agent

Marketing Video A | I am a Matterport Photographer
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
If you are thinking about ordering the ...

We Get Around
Essential Marketing Launch Tool Kit
for Matterport Service Providers

... that includes a Professional Photography of America (PPA) Membership (via $288 rebate), PPA is offer the following free gift offer now through 27 April 2016 for new U.S.-based PPA Professional Active Members.

We Get Around Referral Network Member Benefits | Compare | Join

Dan

Post 2 IP   flag post
Wyzlo private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan !

i'm building my web page
I will love to use some of the examples lo star looking how all will fit.

I have seen the marketing videos but they don't work for my country (spanish)

Thanks
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Wyzlo

Up to eight (8) of these iPad videos may be used by Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network.

We enable the embedding on our end for Members.

Benefits | Compare Plans | Join

Thank you for considering joining ...

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?