Tip: Matterport User Group Forum Weekly

This is a tip about a tool I use to help promote the Matterport User Group Forum and to stay on top of Matterport news.

I use paper.li (free) to create - and curate - the ...

Matterport User Group Forum Weekly

Think of the Matterport User Group Forum Weekly as an online weekly Paper of tweets that mention Matterport.

Paper.li uses an algorithm to decide which Tweets are the most important to "move up" on the front page. The Paper is on auto-pilot. I rarely re-arrange the content, though it is nice to know that I can ...

I find it much easier to read tweets/links about Matterport in magazine form rather than as, well, Tweets.

For Real Estate Agents: imagine curating a Paper based on Twitter hashtags that are planning to list their house for sale.

For Matterport Service Providers:
imagine curating a Paper based on hashtags of topics of interest of your potential clients (real estate agents for example).

Paper.li is an easy, fast and affordable (free) tool that runs on auto-pilot (once you set it up).

Thank you advance for subscribing to the Matterport User Group Forum Weekly (it's updated weekly).

If you use Paper.li, please share your thoughts here.

If you use other tools that are helpful to the MUG Forum community, please start another thread.

Best,

Dan