Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Help Wanted

Tip: Squarespace for Creating a DIY Website1490

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Squarespace for Creating a DIY Website

At the risk of being flamed by MUG Forum Members that use WordPress, I recommend the Squarespace website creation platform for those of us that are marketers: non techs.

I'll defer to the WordPress fans to post about why this is a horrible recommendation.

For me, Squarespace is an eco-system that is easy, fast and affordable to do a DIY website:

1. choose a template
2. everything works (always)
3. no need to worry about if plug-ins will be compatible
4. includes Stripe integration to accept payments

Yes. The We Get Around website design is a D+ at best. That said, I constantly edit and change pages without help.

There are two exceptions on the We Get Around website:

1. We added WordPress so we could use WP3D Models WordPress plugin for our Gallery and to create Single Property Websites. WordPress updates are managed by a third-party for us)

2. The Matterport User Group Forum is hosted by NinjaPost. I do not edit the design or functions. That's done for us by NinjaPost.

Plus, if you are a real estate agent, I recommend AgentImpress.Me ... It's a turnkey website platform created specifically for real estates agents. Plus, you can also create Single Property Websites with AgentImpress.Me [Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network can get a free 60-day trial. (Please PM me)]

Anyone else like Squarespace? Or why do you prefer WordPress or yet something for creating a website?

Got a tool that you love and adore that you use to help you with your Matterport service provider business? Please create a new thread.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
I've been using squarespace for so long I don't remember much else. Before that I hacked out websites in HotDog (back in the 1800s almost) hahah Both Squarespace and Wordpress have good attributes.
Post 2 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
At the risk of being flamed by everyone, I am a Wix fan.
Post 3 IP   flag post
leeverdon private msg quote post Address this user
Agreed, Wix all the way. Gave Sq.Space a go and within 2 days I moved over to Wix, built my site quickly and with ease. Time is money.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Jerry_D private msg quote post Address this user
I would love to see links to your DIY websites and let me know what you used. Thanks.
Post 5 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
www.harlanhambright.com (wix)
Post 6 IP   flag post
kenangiguere private msg quote post Address this user
We use Wordpress and showcaseskins.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101421 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?