Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Automated BillingMoonClerkStripe

Automated Billing1477

josephthomp private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone used a billing system that allows for clients to keep their payment information on file so that when they order or when they get an invoice they can easily pay with a card on file?

We are currently invoicing clients for each project, they can then go on paypal, enter their card and pay the invoice but would like to automate this in anyway that makes it more simple for the end client.

Any one find a great solution or have other ideas?

Thanks,
Joe
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@josephthomp

This is a related idea. Please see this MUG Forum Thread about MoonClerk ...

Tip: How to Do Automatic Billing Monthly Billing

While this solution is best for one time and recurring payments, it's easy to generate a payment link for the client.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks Dan, this is actually the thread that got me thinking about it more. I read over MoonClerks website but couldn't find anything detailed about whether they will keep a clients info on hand without a subscription but rather just to bill as they order new services. I definitely plan to dig into their services a bit more and see if it can be configured for our needs.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@josephthomp

I reached out to MoonClerk and got this reply:

---

So with MoonClerk a customer's card info is stored in the system for later use. The caveat, is that they do have to sign up for some sort of recurring plan. Now, that could be something as simple $1/year or $1/month that you could frame as an "account maintenance fee" or something like that. You can always refund that and/or cancel the plan. Once you have their card data with the recurring plan, you can go in at any time and manually charge their card for whatever amount. Here's how you do that:

http://help.moonclerk.com/customer/portal/articles/1043931-how-do-i-charge-a-one-off-payment-to-a-payer-s-card-that-s-part-of-a-recurring-plan-

MoonClerk doesn't yet have a way for the payer to charge their on card.
Post 4 IP   flag post
suncoastskyview private msg quote post Address this user
You might want to look at PayPal.ME
They have auto invoicing/billing and can accept credit cards as well as PayPal.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Awesome, Thanks @DanSmigrod and @suncoastskyview. Really good info, I think the work around with MoonClerk is pretty much what I'm looking for. If I sign up with them I'll see if they can give you a kickback Dan.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101429 6 6