Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceDollhouse View

Questions about Dollhouse and Trimming1415

lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
I had a big shoot yesterday (for newbie me) and the original dollhouse view that was in place looked really great. The I took some snapshots and it assigned one to the be 'starting point' which I didn't want. So, now as I'm looking at the dollhouse it looks like some walls are missing - is that because I trimmed too close? and, if so, Can I just adjust my trim lines and send it back up to be reprocessed to correct?

Thanks in advance for your advice.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, there's no charge from Matterport for reprocessing, so feel free to adjust and resubmit.

But make sure to spin the dollhouse around and make sure your walls are really missing. The dollhouse view hides the walls on the outside of the house when you are looking from that side so as not to obscure the inside of the dollhouse.

The Workshop does use your first snapshot as the starting point, but you can change it if you want. I don't know if there's a way to just tell it to go back to the new default "Hero View" that it assigns automatically after processing.

Craig
Post 2 IP   flag post
ok, then I probably didn't trim too close. I do want that "HERO VIEW" back. Thanks @craigsauer
Post 3 IP   flag post
Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
It looks like you can't just turn the default Hero view back on once you take snapshots, but you can just take your own snapshot of a Dollhouse view and set it as the starting point.
Post 4 IP   flag post
but that HERO VIEW is so much better
Post 5 IP   flag post
101721 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?